Release Notes Update 1.4.5

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings park owners!

We have a new update going out today to fix a few of the issues which have been raised by our community recently. We'll be continuing to review reports and provide updates going forward to resolve any issues we can.

Here's what's included in today's update:

------------
  • Fix softlock when switching island and player save fails to save.
  • Various crash fixes

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the update, team Frontier!

This should resolve some issues that players were experiencing :)

Clicking "new posts"....seeing sticky thread....reading "release notes update blah"......it's jurassic world.....:|

You really got me on that Paul! I started already to freak out about Chapter 4 :D

I hope that one of the various crash fixed was mine. :D
Not that I minded the game reminding me to take a break, every 20 minutes.

Any idea what and when a 1.5 update or new dlc will be out? You guys did a great job with 1.4 and it is driving me insane not knowing what will be in the next update.

Hi and thanks for the update, i have no had problems with crashing or performance but with other things.

Has the carnivore feeders already fixed? Because many times the cows didn't came out, also Carnivore dinosaurs behaviour has been a mess since the 1.4, they sometimes don't kill or forget to eat the hunted dinosaur and start to be hungry without eating even if they have what to eat. Indominus and Indoraptor are sooo pasive.

Also i support all those who say that we need more construction space, new attractions and cretures. The game has many potential.

Thanks for reading and nice day! [smile]

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Any idea what and when a 1.5 update or new dlc will be out? You guys did a great job with 1.4 and it is driving me insane not knowing what will be in the next update.

All in good time :) We're working on some great new updates but we can't share the details of what;s involved or when it may be available quite yet. Don't worry though, as soon as we can tell you more we will let you know on the forums and social channels :)

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi and thanks for the update, i have no had problems with crashing or performance but with other things.

Has the carnivore feeders already fixed? Because many times the cows didn't came out, also Carnivore dinosaurs behaviour has been a mess since the 1.4, they sometimes don't kill or forget to eat the hunted dinosaur and start to be hungry without eating even if they have what to eat. Indominus and Indoraptor are sooo pasive.

Also i support all those who say that we need more construction space, new attractions and cretures. The game has many potential.

Thanks for reading and nice day! [smile]

If you're experiencing bugs please let our QA team know in the Bug Reports forum. They can look into it and let you know if it has been resolved outside of the patch notes.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Obviously Paul's answer in post #12 is the official stance but....

SPECULATION ALERT

Any idea what and when a 1.5 update or new dlc will be out?

Frontier typically works on a quarterly basis when it comes to major builds so we're probably looking at mid-December, possibly a little earlier (maybe a week) to allow for any major undetected issues to be resolved ahead of Frontier's devs heading out of the office for their Christmas break.

You guys did a great job with 1.4 and it is driving me insane not knowing what will be in the next update.

We'll probably start getting info on what the update contains around mid/late November.

Hey guys, thank you for your efforts but ,unfortunately, also with the last 2 patches 1.4 and 1.5, goats feeders are not working in unlimited feeders mode, the bug resists! Please do something!

Oh no, the crashes to the desktop appear again and more frequently then ever. All few minutes now. I always send the crash report, not sure if that helps.

Pterosaurs and Acquatic Creatures

I'm not sure where I should put this, but my 8 and 9 year old sons play Jurassic World Evolution regularly. My 8-year old is insistent that I share his drawing with you here, as they both keep requesting pterosaurs and aquatic creatures. Doing my dadly duty by dropping this here, but please let me know if I should post this elsewhere. Thanks!
2wCoYRybKGQeyEfs9

Top Bottom