Update 1.5.1

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

We're glad to see you're all enjoying the Adventure Pack! We cannot thank you enough for all the feedback and comments we've seen throughout the day.

We're rolling out a quick update to fix the Steam Workshop tags for your Adventure blueprints - this is live now and we hope it solves those problems! Tomorrow we will continue to investigate any issues that have come up with 1.5, and will do our best to address as much of it as we can. Please keep reporting any bugs or problems you might encounter.

Have a lovely evening,
[heart]
Bo

Update 1.5.1

Scenery Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where tags for Adventure blueprints would not be created when uploaded to Steam

Thank you soooooo much Bo! For the update, the DLC as well as the fast reaction supporting and adressing bug fixes!
Thanks to the entire team please, it is highy appreciated!

[heart][heart][heart]

Great work! It is a fantastic DLC! But please give us an option that we can use the boat transport as a normal ride...
And I 'm looking forward for the next DLCs with waterparks and dinos like Jurassic World with also a lot of animatronics😊

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Great work! It is a fantastic DLC! But please give us an option that we can use the boat transport as a normal ride...
And I 'm looking forward for the next DLCs with waterparks and dinos like Jurassic World with also a lot of animatronics��

I've answered this before but Jurassic World Evolution is a completely different game to Planet Coaster and there will be no crossover on either IP.

I've answered this before but Jurassic World Evolution is a completely different game to Planet Coaster and there will be no crossover on either IP.

I imagine at times you feel like a broken record. Loving the new pack. Thanks Frontier!

Last edited:
Top Bottom