IMPORTANT: Update 1.7.1

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

We've updated Planet Coaster this morning to version 1.7.1!

This update features a few fixes for newly-reported issues with park staff and facilities. The full details can be found below:

UI Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the text for Camera Effects was incorrect in US English
Staff, Guests and Facilities Bug Fixes

• Improved the way win probability affects the happiness guests gain from crane machines and Zoltan
  • Fixed an issue where staff would get lost if the path was edited while those staff were in buildings
    - Symptoms of this included staff floating and staff not attending to their job.
  • General stability fixes.

Hi everyone,

This update features a few fixes for newly-reported issues with park staff and facilities. The full details can be found below:

UI Bug Fixes

• Improved the way win probability affects the happiness guests gain from crane machines and Zoltan
  • Fixed an issue where staff would get lost if the path was edited while those staff were in buildings
- Symptoms of this included staff floating and staff not attending to their job.​

Thank you for the quick turnaround. Also when will the Hyperspin flat ride get fixed? I reported this a couple of times already. After the test cycle completes on the Hyperspin flat ride I can't open it. I get message ride can't open the ride is untested. I reported this in Bug Reports as well. The Hyperspin ride is the only ride that I noticed this on.

gets better every hour

is better as before but still mechanics who are standing till they quit and cant get them out of park or give repair job to other mech.

trick: after quiting he has still the order to repair , delete the objekt he needs to repair ,
then undo and a other mech. repairs.
quitet mech still stands there but ok. dont have the arrows to move him away.

security often stands in place walking 1 of 10
standing in facility only after fireing and rehire he walks again

visitors stuck after leaving bus ride
bus wit 3 busses full 10 ppl are stuck after leaving station ( they didnt reconize the road , after delete the street and puting it back they walk again)

after hours of testing and editing
seems to work when u first fire all old staff and hire new ones NOT THE SAME REHIRE !
i got just 2 mechs that are a pain in the a.. because of blocking and cant remove them

maybe we get a button to DELETE staff and visitors
im
still testing

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

UI Bug Fixes

- Symptoms of this included staff floating and staff not attending to their job.​

Thank you! I needed my Planet Coaster fix, but my superman janitors were killing it :(

gets better every hour

is better as before but still mechanics who are standing till they quit and cant get them out of park or give repair job to other mech.

trick: after quiting he has still the order to repair , delete the objekt he needs to repair ,
then undo and a other mech. repairs.
quitet mech still stands there but ok. dont have the arrows to move him away.

security often stands in place walking 1 of 10
standing in facility only after fireing and rehire he walks again

visitors stuck after leaving bus ride
bus wit 3 busses full 10 ppl are stuck after leaving station ( they didnt reconize the road , after delete the street and puting it back they walk again)

after hours of testing and editing
seems to work when u first fire all old staff and hire new ones NOT THE SAME REHIRE !
i got just 2 mechs that are a pain in the a.. because of blocking and cant remove them

maybe we get a button to DELETE staff and visitors
im
still testing

Same problems here ;)

My save game is extremely broken after this 1.7 update... [sad]

*No soundtrack music any more.
*Guests don't get off transport rides anymore... backing up the queue lines.

I can’t wait to see what Planet Coaster is like once it reaches 2.0. I suppose that will be next year that it reaches that build.

staff bugs

i hope you fix the staff bugs they are game breaking for me i cant even play the game properley [video]https://twitter.com/AnthonyMorris33/media?lang=en[/video]

Top Bottom