Update 1.8.1

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi all,

Thanks to your reports and feedback we have just released update 1.8.1 for Planet Coaster. Here are the update notes:

Scenery Bug Fixes
• Fixed an issue where Restaurants did not generate a Steam Workshop tag
• Fixed an issue where objects would not be easily rotatable when snapped to other objects

Ride Bug Fixes
• The Polarity and blueprints made with it now appear in the World's Fair content pack filter

UI Bug Fixes
• Fixed an issue where certain combinations of World's Fair assets in blueprints would not upload to Steam Workshop
• Watchdog now starts running from the main menu and not during the initial game load
• General stability fixes and improvements

Good fix, can you please pass on the idea to update the new coasters in world's fair to have more trains which can be used on it in the next update? Thanks

Hello found a bug it crashes the game

Hello boys!

Great update i lovely the new rollercoasters on the worlds fair pack and the new updates!.

But game crashes when i select the rollercoaster torque and i set more laps then i put brakes right before the station, for me game froze and crashed dunno for others but i think its a bug.

Howere if i find more bugs i will inform there again!

Wish all you the best! thank you all!!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hello boys!

Great update i lovely the new rollercoasters on the worlds fair pack and the new updates!.

But game crashes when i select the rollercoaster torque and i set more laps then i put brakes right before the station, for me game froze and crashed dunno for others but i think its a bug.

Howere if i find more bugs i will inform there again!

Wish all you the best! thank you all!!

Please do not post bugs in a reply to this thread, but instead report them here: Bug Reports

Thanks! :)

Good fix, can you please pass on the idea to update the new coasters in world's fair to have more trains which can be used on it in the next update? Thanks

In addition, allowing everyone to ride the Jixxer/Interceptor would be a nice change, too. [up]

In addition, allowing everyone to ride the Jixxer/Interceptor would be a nice change, too. [up]

We should have options per coaster where we can set requirements for guests. The track type alone shouldn't dictate it that makes no sense. :p

We should have options per coaster where we can set requirements for guests. The track type alone shouldn't dictate it that makes no sense. :p

I believe what guests can ride it are tied to the trains, not the track type. (I'm not 100% sure, but I think that is the way it is)

Top Bottom