Update 14 is now available for Elite Dangerous Live (4.0) | Important release information

@sallymorganmoore

A couple of us who launch from the Frontier launcher are not able to get the 'new' version of the launcher from the zaonce server - it is the previous version being downloaded, can a fix, or link to it, be provided, please?
Can confirm: Client-Installer.exe downloaded at 18:40Z is 0.4.6725.0...When executed it prompts for download of 0.4.6779.0, but provides another copy of .6725.0

Thanks everyone on the team for your hard work on Update 14! I managed to download and run the updated client, watched the update video ingame but after that it shows an error: "Could not connect to matchmaking server. Error Code: Mauve Adder."

Edit: in the main menu it's not showing any connection errors so at least some of the servers are connected!

Crash to desktop twice now whilst trying to jump my carrier. Very slow loading the carrier services screen. Select a system to jump to, press the button, crash to desktop. Happened twice now. Lets see if we can get it to do it again.

I downloaded the update, got into the main menu & cannot start the game. Funny thing is I'm in HD 104392 & at the mm I can see sparks in my fleet carrier. I'm 5Klys from the bubble 'near the roof'

The old launcher downloads http://hosting.zaonce.net/elite/Client-Installer.exe (v0.4.6725.0) this is the old version (and is stuck in a loop because it keeps downloading from this URL, and the version at that URL will need to be updated to fix that).

The link on the store download page (https://www.frontierstore.net/downloadable/customer/products/) has the new version (v0.4.6779.0).
Not seeing the 0.4.6779.0 on my downloadable products page....interesting...will try later....thanks for the tip!

I have an account on STEAM as well as a version, launched by the ED launcher.
The update started by the ED launcher got me in the loop.

The Steam version currently seems to update the game correctly (4.8GB).

I downloaded the update, got into the main menu & cannot start the game. Funny thing is I'm in HD 104392 & at the mm I can see sparks in my fleet carrier. I'm 5Klys from the bubble 'near the roof'
I think it's just the new menu theme, either way it's scary and cool af, you can hear thargoids in the background

My login screen appears to be under attack. That's not concerning at all.

(I did log out parked at HS FB-N b7-6 A1, so I suppose I've only myself to blame...)

Can't actually get in to see the results, mind. Got as far as the cinematic, but all snek errors after that.

Top Bottom