Update 18.01

Fixed instances of incorrectly triggering Titan behaviour post destruction. They won't show off quite as much when they are supposed to be having a bad time.
Well, I guess you can’t make it too obvious that Taranis is not dead and waiting to slap us across the face in a “You thought” move when we show up there once the caustic cloud dissipates.

I’m just going to pretend it was malfunctions of residual functionality of the Titan’s core.

(I assume this will fix the randomly occurring “Titan Destruction Imminent” bug in that as well, or just the inner pulse wave?)

• A fix for Titan vents becoming stuck and the core not being exposed. A nice amount of WD40 can solve many issues.
  • A fix to stop Titan cores becoming exposed multiple times when vents are blocked. The cores will now be a little more reserved.

3 Hours of Applying Lube to Titan Vents and Cores ?
I hope they let whoever drew the short straw have a shower after that job .........

Well, I guess you can’t make it too obvious that Taranis is not dead and waiting to slap us across the face in a “You thought” move when we show up there once the caustic cloud dissipates.

I’m just going to pretend it was malfunctions of residual functionality of the Titan’s core.

(I assume this will fix the randomly occurring “Titan Destruction Imminent” bug in that as well, or just the inner pulse wave?)
I think the phrase is: "This isn't even my final form"

I've played this game before, 4 payer raid on end boss with ringing endboss music, hours of battle, used all your heals and potion, thrown all your magical items, everybody exhausted, endboss finally goes down and we're all high fiving and cheering and then someone says...."wait, why hasn't the endboss music stopped........................?"

I cannot stay more agree with you both. Let's see what is waiting us in the next weeks.

**Edit:
Appears Taranis is unable to use Pulse Wave attack this week after the update!. So, now I can start thinking about It is effectively dead.
A mistake from Fdev to leave the Pulse Wave attack active!??

Last edited:
Preparing for update....

Ec_g-hGWAAEP2YQ.jpg

Top Bottom