Update 18.01

I did not understand your question!!
I said that there is a red square around the cargo hatch

Which I don’t think I’ve ever noticed on any of my ships. Which is pretty much par for the course when it comes to a lot of bugs in this game. I’ll add that to my list of things to check out, assuming I get an opportunity to play tonight.

Which I don’t think I’ve ever noticed on any of my ships. Which is pretty much par for the course when it comes to a lot of bugs in this game. I’ll add that to my list of things to check out, assuming I get an opportunity to play tonight.
Then when you check it, write to me

Then when you check it, write to me
Doesn't exist on my Cobra III - nor the other 3 ships I checked out, just for fun. A curious bug indeed!
Screenshot_0421.jpg

I've been playing for the third or fourth year... Which patch is it already? 18 ? 18.01? 18.001? Every time, during the year, I take a mission to restore the settlement after the attack of the targoids, I arrive, and the base lives whole and healthy. How to play it? How many more patches are needed? Another 18? Or maybe 180? And this problem will still remain. Nobody needs problems in the game...

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem, but I’ve had this problem for over a year now!!
this is on all ships!!
That is 100% a shader issue, what causes it for you i have no idea.
It is not common, that much i know. (might have seen it mentioned one time if at all)

I've been playing for the third or fourth year... Which patch is it already? 18 ? 18.01? 18.001? Every time, during the year, I take a mission to restore the settlement after the attack of the targoids, I arrive, and the base lives whole and healthy. How to play it? How many more patches are needed? Another 18? Or maybe 180? And this problem will still remain. Nobody needs problems in the game...
People can turn off settlements permanently if they turn them off enough times.
-i have a suspicion the opposite is true; ie they stay on after being turned on enough times.

It has to do with the transient nature of the game and how systems interact; same as megaships and BGS.

TLDR; Always check that your mission target is valid before taking restore missions and don't stack megaship missions.

Last edited:
Humans - clog the Titan’s heat vents with Guardian nanobots

Also humans - Why are the heat vents getting stuck and stay disrupted?!

(Joking aside, that does look/sound like a pretty annoying issue, since any instance reset will require going back in through the caustic cloud. Or both ways if you don’t just relog.)

(Joking aside, that does look/sound like a pretty annoying issue, since any instance reset will require going back in through the caustic cloud. Or both ways if you don’t just relog.)

lol. Bit frustrating. Tried relogging but issue still persists for me and other Commanders in that instance. Will try again tomorrow.

Titan appears to be bugged again :(
I was the lucky one then: I've just retired gracelessly from lobbing missiles at Leigong which was behaving as it should... Now if those interceptors would go away...

It bugged out for me when I had a go in Open earlier (after working OK for a bit), but worked flawlessly in Solo. I wonder what the difference is.

I had an afterthought: I wonder if it is a HUD recolour oddity?

Could be. I have noticed that altering the internal lighting on the cockpit/bridge also impacts external lighting, at least when observed up close.

1) this bug affects only the lightest colors, such as white or chrome
2) the ship must not be lit by a star
How does one achieve 2)? Does that require going to a black hole? If you seriously want people to try and replicate, actually give concise instructions on how to repeat your issue. Repeatedly posting variants of the same picture does nuuutheeeng. Then go open an issue on the issue tracker and encourage everyone that does repeat the problem to add their votes. You are demonstrating exactly why everyone that's ever worked in support hates users.

Kira's right these nanites are too damned effective! 😂 Leigong bugged every single time for me in open tonight (and many if not most others judging by system chat), very frustrating. Popped some pineapple in solo just fine, but you don't get that same sense of camaraderie & chaos.

Has anyone else had any performance issues since update 18.01?

It's now basically flatlining my CPU utilisation at 100% and causing all sorts of issues that are seriously affecting my ability to play the game.

gMcBPJm.png

Top Bottom