Patch Notes Update Update 3.0.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Wait....

"Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to rebuy their ship after disconnecting when dying"

Fixed a bug for combat loggers??? Am i reading it correctly?

Anything that doesn't incur notoriety is totally doable. Even if something does incur notoriety, you just make sure to take a crime ship that you don't mind leaving hot for a while until your status cools off.

Yes, I am constantly picking up minor bounties from scanning, but its such a doddle to pay them off that it hardly seems worth the worry. Hence why I want bounties to be higher, & for IF to charge a 25% fee. After all, IF are not a charity.

Wait...."Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to rebuy their ship after disconnecting when dying"

Fixed a bug for combat loggers??? Am i reading it correctly?

Zheesh, if EVER there were a function that deserved the ol' "That's not a bug, that's a feature!" quip, I can't think of it!

Tie that "feature" to a high notoriety and THEN you'd have a C&P system! ;-)

Ok it does seem that the Developers have a hidden agenda.

They do not like people making Credits fast. Also to make the Engineering Grind a Real Hard Grind at times.

But what Does upset me is the BUGS they add when they do updates. From a programming point of view this is TERRIBLE.

My two favorite Naffs are 1: time restraints on Assassination missions. I realise they try to make it real as possible, it is supposed to be a game for ENTERTAINMENT one of the fun parts for me is doing these type of missions. So I take one today it tells me I have to wait 20 minutes to see the Target. Why not Let the location of the Target appear when you jump to the system.

2. The rewards now are silly as another poster pointed some of them are not worth the effort.

But what I think is interesting is lead Developer stated he did not want players to waste there time.

At this time I am one of the lucky players to have a huge CR balance and the ships I like to play with. Also I have a second account to clear and play around as a newbie as will. Ok still waiting to get to ELITE Combat but it will come no doubt.

I love this game the Support Team are A1 but the developers take a C- [IMO].

They do not like people making Credits fast. Also to make the Engineering Grind a Real Hard Grind at times.

But what Does upset me is the BUGS they add when they do updates. From a programming point of view this is TERRIBLE.

My two favorite Naffs are 1: time restraints on Assassination missions. I realise they try to make it real as possible, it is supposed to be a game for ENTERTAINMENT one of the fun parts for me is doing these type of missions. So I take one today it tells me I have to wait 20 minutes to see the Target. Why not Let the location of the Target appear when you jump to the system.

2. The rewards now are silly as another poster pointed some of them are not worth the effort.

But what I think is interesting is lead Developer stated he did not want players to waste there time.

At this time I am one of the lucky players to have a huge CR balance and the ships I like to play with. Also I have a second account to clear and play around as a newbie as will. Ok still waiting to get to ELITE Combat but it will come no doubt.

LOL, you think making credits in the game is *slow*?!?! Obviously someone never played the game back in 2015. If it were up to me, refuel, repair & even storage of ships would carry a significantly high price. If credit balances are going to be so high as to be meaningless, then the game needs credit sinks to remove a significant chunk of them.

Also, Engineering is *not* a grind. I managed to get 2 of my Multicannons from G1 to G5 in a combined time of about 30 minutes. If that rate of progression is a "grind" to you, then you clearly just want an "I win" button installed.

LOL, you think making credits in the game is *slow*?!?! Obviously someone never played the game back in 2015. If it were up to me, refuel, repair & even storage of ships would carry a significantly high price. If credit balances are going to be so high as to be meaningless, then the game needs credit sinks to remove a significant chunk of them.

This is the Listing from my account screen:
25/12/2014
  • 1 x Elite Dangerous
£39.99Complete

I have lots of play time with this game. I do agree that repair costs should be higher, if my vette gets Hull damage then the Repairs should be a % of the rebuy. Mine is I think 35 mil so lets say 1% per 10% of damage.

So if 30% ship damage would yield a repair charge of 3,500,000.
Storage could be calculated in a similar way this would have to be worked out carefully as some players leave the game for months sometimes.

Also, Engineering is *not* a grind. I managed to get 2 of my Multicannons from G1 to G5 in a combined time of about 30 minutes. If that rate of progression is a "grind" to you, then you clearly just want an "I win" button installed.

Actually sir, I should have qualified my statement with some of the Engineering is a grind. [knocked out] Getting my Multi cannons to G5 was simple too. 5 on my Vette. But the grind for Hull upgrades well I will just say I hate Mining:D.

Deleted member 115407

D
Actually sir, I should have qualified my statement with some of the Engineering is a grind. [knocked out] Getting my Multi cannons to G5 was simple too. 5 on my Vette. But the grind for Hull upgrades well I will just say I hate Mining:D.

I hate exploring, but I did it for my DD5s.

Look at it this way, you never have to go mining again!

Detention centres? . Combat ships dont typically jump, why in the name of all thats holy are they 70+ ly away nearly every single time. "We don't want to waste your time." Are you actually serious. HA.

Seriously. Sit here for 45+ minutes doing sweet F ALL because none of them have outfitting stuff or any real sense in where theyve been placed, 3.0 is great, detention centres? TRASH. unless you'll be having them with resonable resources to get off or placing somewhat near areas players actually use there would be sense in it, as it is an awkward waste of time. To be honest i dont understand why you wouldnt be processed at the nearest station Do they not have legal facilities? What do they do with thier petty crims? VENT THEM?

That's a nice one, Frontier. THE PATCH CAUSED THE GAME TO UNINSTALL ITSELF FROM STEAM.

You are wearing my goodwill as a customer dangerously thin with 3.0, my dudes : /

Seriously. Sit here for 45+ minutes doing sweet F ALL because none of them have outfitting stuff or any real sense in where theyve been placed, 3.0 is great, detention centres? TRASH. unless you'll be having them with resonable resources to get off or placing somewhat near areas players actually use there would be sense in it, as it is an awkward waste of time. To be honest i dont understand why you wouldnt be processed at the nearest station Do they not have legal facilities? What do they do with thier petty crims? VENT THEM?

Aww, crime has *consequences* now. Let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin. They are *detention* facilities, why would they have outfitting?!?! If it were up to me, crims with sufficiently high notoriety would have to summon their ship to their current location and/or be relegated to a stock Sidewinder until they got back to their home territory.

dose realy help ps4 it same like i have a realy bad time now from last 2week pse 4 being bad cutie out and sttop why keep saying ce-34878-0 have tryed sre installing it still it happen that why i joyed chat box tell my ponit i just donot know what toodo know mm nay pls thanks

hi spacemarki ,,yes i am be on this site ,,lol yes had toojoin for all them ps4 boys in uk and lady there just hope the patch work this time last one ever work on my ps4 back 3 week a go when was down load one boom after a othere stop working agagin and again then thurdays dam it suck when ps4 cant cope whith a good game 2 so hope it fix it .. or have i too buy it again too down load have wait and see keep get ...say erro CE-34878-0 in long time till up dates dam it sucks help pls nay or at send how toofix or your web site some pls

Aww, crime has *consequences* now. Let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin. They are *detention* facilities, why would they have outfitting?!?! If it were up to me, crims with sufficiently high notoriety would have to summon their ship to their current location and/or be relegated to a stock Sidewinder until they got back to their home territory.

In dayglow Orange with the word CRIMINAL in large high-contrast letters on the hull.

From 3.0.3 you will no longer be able to access outfitting at any port whilst in a ‘hot’ ship, thus you will not be able to make any load-out changes. You’re required to first clean the ship by paying off fines and bounties issued against it. Outfitting services will then be restored.

Seriously the worst move on Fdev part. Because i have some notoriety i cannot outfit anywhere including anarchy? seriously...its anarchy? If Fdev doesn't fix this soon, they will completely destroy the whole concept of flying in open..

Last edited:
i saw the retort earlier that they were reverting to the old system for a bit..is this still going on? cause if not then ive got a bug cause the outfitting option isnt showing up for me anywhere in the whole game...

I hate exploring, but I did it for my DD5s.

Look at it this way, you never have to go mining again!

True, but I as someone else said just play in a different way. I like exploring and to be honest most other aspects of the game. I did One major grind to get the Corvette but when I went for the cutter I just played my normal game. But seeing your comments about the SRV, in that it is not very robust, make it more Tank Like. Was The SRV modeled more like the Moon rovers with Guns?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom