Update on livestreams

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Park Managers!

Starting from next month (March) we will be resuming our Jurassic World Evolution livestreams. However, the schedule will change to one stream every month.

This month, we will not have any streams as we prepare our new streaming schedule and structure. At the end of this month, we will be posting the new streaming schedule so you can see when the Jurassic World Evolution monthly livestream will take place. This change will also affect Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo as we are revamping across all channels.

We look forward to using these livestreams to show off community content (which you can send in to us at community@frontier.co.uk), speaking to developers and, as always, showing off gameplay.
See you all back in the chat very soon!

Sounds like quite the format change, I'm guessing they're still intended to be 1 hour streams?

If so then I imagine the competitive types of things like races and path drawing might be more common.

Hey Park Managers!

Starting from next month (March) we will be resuming our Jurassic World Evolution livestreams. However, the schedule will change to one stream every month.

This month, we will not have any streams as we prepare our new streaming schedule and structure. At the end of this month, we will be posting the new streaming schedule so you can see when the Jurassic World Evolution monthly livestream will take place. This change will also affect Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo as we are revamping across all channels.

We look forward to using these livestreams to show off community content (which you can send in to us at community@frontier.co.uk), speaking to developers and, as always, showing off gameplay.
See you all back in the chat very soon!
Cool i was wondering where they went!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Sounds like quite the format change, I'm guessing they're still intended to be 1 hour streams?

If so then I imagine the competitive types of things like races and path drawing might be more common.

They will still be an hour long. We are looking forward to doing more of the competitive stuff! :)

Top Bottom