Upgrade to Deluxe edition

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I bought the Alpha before the deluxe edition was on the site.

Is there a way i can upgrade to deluxe (Alpha + CHC) and still get the saving?

I dont really want to get a refund on the Alpha and buy the deluxe edition. But £5 is a pretty big saving.

Also has anybody got a picture of the t shirt and wristband please?

I bought the Alpha before the deluxe edition was on the site.

Is there a way i can upgrade to deluxe (Alpha + CHC) and still get the saving?

I dont really want to get a refund on the Alpha and buy the deluxe edition. But £5 is a pretty big saving.

Also has anybody got a picture of the t shirt and wristband please?
You would have to refund it but I wouldn't do that. You wouldn't save that much.

If there isn't a way to do it with an upgrade pack then i'm not going to go the route of getting a refund then buying the deluxe edition. I will just go ahead and buy the CHC pack.

Hope to see you guys there soon :)

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
As BernyMoon points out, you'd probably need to contact Frontier support and ask for a refund on your original Early Bird purchase in the first instance. It should be a relatively painless process though. People have been going down that route for replacing the Coaster Head Special Edition for the [Coaster Head standalone + Early bird] these last few months and Frontier has been processing refunds very fast when requested.

Last edited:

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
I can lock it if you like but deleting it is a little overkill, others may find the information helpful.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom