Upgrading to next-gen with Planet Coaster: Console Edition

Hi folks,

We're investigating the issue, I can confirm that the DLC should work in the upgrade too so please don't rebuy it if you already have the content on PS4! We'll get a reply here once we have more information on it!

Cheers :)
Thanks...I guess I am a mad man because I bought the Deluxe Edition on PS5 as well as already having it on Xbox Series X. But I had the same issue. I bought the deluxe and I don't have the DLC that should be in the Deluxe.

It is now fixed for me check your game
You mean the DLC is showing up? I tried about an hour before you post and nothing. When I look at the PS Store it lists the content as being purchased ,but no option to download or update the game with that content.

DLC for the Deluxe Edition is still not showing up for me. In the PSN shop it says I purchased them, but they are not in game and when I check the Planet Coaster on my PS5 all's it shows is the game itself installed.

Any update on this Frontier?

Hi, please let me know why the button for place ride and back are the same (X) button on PS4. Really disappointed. I don’t even can build anything. Help me on how to fix this. I really want to play.

Attachments

• 33439D82-BF0C-426D-8A4C-44C9026C623C.jpeg
    33439D82-BF0C-426D-8A4C-44C9026C623C.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 247
Ya i already play around with the settings. Yet, it still cannot be change. Still x button for place and back. Whenever i click on X it will turn back not place the ride. So sad.. cannot even play.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Are you able to take a video of what you are doing? Might help us work it out. A screenshot of your controller settings too would help.

Last edited:

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Hi everyone!

We reached out to PlayStation for you all, for the next-gen upgrade you may need to do an extra step to make sure your PS5 is running the PS5 version and not the PS4 version of your game. In the '...' menu you can change this so that your console will run the PS5 version instead. There's more information about it at this help article to give you a step by step on how to resolve it: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/upgrade-ps4-game-to-ps5-version/

For the issues some of you have had with DLC, that should now be resolved and if it isn't, checking the above process should help. If it doesn't please let me know so we can investigate further!

thanks for your patience, time to get back to your parks soon :)

Ya i already play around with the settings. Yet, it still cannot be change. Still x button for place and back. Whenever i click on X it will turn back not place the ride. So sad.. cannot even play.

I don't have a PS or Xbox, so I wouldn't know how that works, but surely you can reset to default settings somewhere?

Hi everyone!

We reached out to PlayStation for you all, for the next-gen upgrade you may need to do an extra step to make sure your PS5 is running the PS5 version and not the PS4 version of your game. In the '...' menu you can change this so that your console will run the PS5 version instead. There's more information about it at this help article to give you a step by step on how to resolve it: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/upgrade-ps4-game-to-ps5-version/

For the issues some of you have had with DLC, that should now be resolved and if it isn't, checking the above process should help. If it doesn't please let me know so we can investigate further!

thanks for your patience, time to get back to your parks soon :)
I tried this as it worked with another game, but it didn’t work for this game. Can you please continue to investigate the issue? Thanks!

I'm having this issue with DLC. I have the disc version of Planet Coaster for PS5. Once installed I purchased all available DLC but I have no access to any of it.

Top Bottom