Upload Keeps Failing

I'm trying to upload to the Toolkit, and I keep getting the same trio of errors:
  • Failed to load FBX scene [FailedFBXLoad]
    • "Failed to load FBX scene :"
  • An unexpected error occurred preventing the build from completing [PreBuildFailed]
    • "Prebuild failed :"
  • Build process failed. [ugcBuilderFailed]"
    • Conversion process returned a non zero exit code: 10"
Everything I've seen seems to indicate that these are server-end errors, and the status I keep getting is "Failed," rather than "Rejected." Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Or could I be doing something wrong?

Here's the icon, so you can see what it looks like:

icon.png

+1 for this same issue. I've never seen the TMTK error message " Failed to load FBX scene [FailedFBXLoad]" and I've managed to upload many working animated models to TMTK in the past.

I think someone needs to give the TMTK server a reboot please!

I'm having this exact issue as well! Glad I'm not the only one. It's my first ever submission to TMTK and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Yeah, same here. I've tried it in multiple browsers, too. I made a couple adjustments recommended by the help guide, but nothing's changed.

Update: My ticket has now expired, and now I'm getting a "Rejected" status from my upload attempts, instead of "Failed." The errors, however, remain almost the same, with the exception of the second one now having new verbiage:
  • The pre-build checks failed. [ugcPreBuildFailed]
    • "Prebuild failed. :"

I haven't had any problems uploading things. If you wish, you could send me your files and I can attempt to upload them, that would perhaps narrow down where the problem might be? If you want to try just send me a private message and I'll send you my email address...

Top Bottom