Roller Coasters Valravn @Cedar Point

This is my first attempt at recreating a real coaster in Planet Coaster is still has some issues but its ok.
8stJZmJ.jpg

cF3WAiW.png

Main issues at the moment are:

1. The curve up to the second drop is out way to wide.
2. The immelmann loop is too big.
3. The dive loop is too big and has some weird bumpy bits which I cant fix.
4. Zero G roll also has some weird bumpy bits which I cant fix.
5. Some other bumps here and there.
6. The curve after the zero G roll needs sharper banking.
7. I think just the scale of the entire ride might be off a bit.

Here is the onride if you dare.
https://youtu.be/mmYviGEYcUU

Last edited:
I like it a lot!!!

I believe the issue you are seeing with the curve to second drop has to do with the first drop. After your chainlift, it appears that you turn 90 degrees into the dive drop, but I believe the actual ride (and shown in the picture you posted) is not a full 90 degrees. It allows the track to move further away (if that makes sense). Just compare your lift/turn/dive to the picture you posted.

Hope that helps you!!! It looks great though!!!

Nice job. Needs some refinement, but a good start! At least now I know I'm not the only one who has gotten that "wiggly wiggly" movement in the loops when using the "smoothy smooth" tool. [tongue]

Last edited:
The new smooth tool should help you out a lot. For me thus far its been on par with no limits, also with custom inversions. :)

I like it a lot!!!

I believe the issue you are seeing with the curve to second drop has to do with the first drop. After your chainlift, it appears that you turn 90 degrees into the dive drop, but I believe the actual ride (and shown in the picture you posted) is not a full 90 degrees. It allows the track to move further away (if that makes sense). Just compare your lift/turn/dive to the picture you posted.

Hope that helps you!!! It looks great though!!!

ah that might be the problem will have to give it another look over was only using that picture and the offical POV video so might have to try and find some different angles to look at.

Really cool how you got those to close, nice job! The top of the first hill (at 3) seems small or off which may be why you turn from 5 to 6 is so wide. Also the main first drop (at 4) doesn't seem exact, is your chain lift too high? look at how far out your loop is compared to the one at 5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom