Parks Vampiricdreams My First Park- A Park In Progress

So here are some pictures of my first park I'm currently working on. At the moment it has no name and the architectural style is something I basically made up; it has a Spanish Colonial, Renaissance, and a bit of Alpine mixed in since I've been trying to use all the objects together to make some cool little styles. The front of the park will most likely change towards the end of May when we get the next update, so all I have currently is my Pirate Village/Caribbean themed area. I am planning on doing a Small Town American atmosphere at the front of the park once we receive more content; at the moment I'm really pleased at how it all turned out.

Oh, and I apologize if the pictures are of poor quality. I used Paint to crop my screenshots. I was going to post some night pictures but the screenshot quality was really poor. It's a small area compared to the entire sandbox itself. I also placed the "Coming Soon" billboards in the area to show where my next phases are going to be built. I also need to put up some street lights towards the front and around the flat rides since phase 1 area is quite dark.

Phase One:
Flat Rides- Voyage, Aeronauts, Whirly Rig, Rocktopus
Coasters: Out-&-Back Arrow, Out-&-Back Spline

Front Gate Main Street
ba9vLFs.png
[/IMG]

Side Angle Main Street
JevNyNm.png
[/IMG]

Left-View Pirate Village
IK6QkRT.png
[/IMG]

Right-View Pirate Village
ma7A39U.png
[/IMG]

Phase One Overview
WfpQsQW.png
[/IMG]

Phase One Back Overview
xy0wwhG.png
[/IMG]

Arrow Coaster Facade
b7oG6vT.png
[/IMG]

Spline Coaster Front-View Facade
f3p1FGm.png
[/IMG]

Spline Coaster Side-View Facade
SfyENoz.png
[/IMG]

First-Person-View Pirate Village
qHnuRod.png
[/IMG]

Park Overview
5z30zCQ.png
[/IMG]

(It appears the image links are broken--- I'll fix them and hopefully have the images up)

Last edited:
Thank you, veldor--- I still have a lot to work on and improve, since I did the landscaping around the pathways first before I constructed the actual park. So the landscaping looks a bit out of place with the Caribbean atmosphere. The next phase I'm planning to do is a fairy tale themed area since speculation is the fairy tale themed set is releasing with the next update.

At the moment I'm having a lot of fun with the building tools and features; I feel as though I need to get a lot more creative with the objects we've been given.

Top Bottom