Very weird capuchins

Been having an issue with capuchin monkeys in sandbox mode recently and can't find a reference to anything of the sort elsewhere on forums. When purchasing the monkeys there seemed to be a slight technical problem as they weren't automatically moved to a trade centre. Eventually they were delivered, which was when it turned out that although I'd ordered 4 males and 4 females they were now mysteriously all male. I'm certain I'm not mistaken about what I originally ordered as the 'females' still had corresponding names. They've also started becoming submerged in terrain for no apparent reason and the game seems to think they're in boxes even when not, with no option to unbox them. I doubt this issue is specific to this one species but it's the only so far where I've noticed it. Anyone experienced similar difficulties?

Been having an issue with capuchin monkeys in sandbox mode recently and can't find a reference to anything of the sort elsewhere on forums. When purchasing the monkeys there seemed to be a slight technical problem as they weren't automatically moved to a trade centre. Eventually they were delivered, which was when it turned out that although I'd ordered 4 males and 4 females they were now mysteriously all male. I'm certain I'm not mistaken about what I originally ordered as the 'females' still had corresponding names. They've also started becoming submerged in terrain for no apparent reason and the game seems to think they're in boxes even when not, with no option to unbox them. I doubt this issue is specific to this one species but it's the only so far where I've noticed it. Anyone experienced similar difficulties?
Very strange. I’ve never had or heard of this issue.

I haven't personally, though playing on Sandbox I've run into a few things here and there, such as weird animations and a particular Przewalski's horse that could magically walk through a particular spot in the barrier of her habitat (always the same horse, always the same spot, but there was nothing weird or different about the shape or composition of the barrier there). I also have seen some capuchins that actually hover next to the branch or trunks of what they are climbing and levitate through the air with that weird backwards climbing animation sometimes, but that's an old issue.

I do remember something strange with an animal in sandbox recently, I think it was a deer, where I am positive I had purchased a male (the sex with the antlers ;) ), but they were all females in my trade center. I don't know if that was a weird mistake on my part, or on the game's.

Top Bottom