Viewing bunker

As a player of Operation Genesis, I remember that we could build a bunker so visitors could watch the dinos from the inside. The entrance of the bunker had to be built somewhere outside, close to the fence. I think this feature could prove useful, especially as a way to save some space considering the size of islands and the terrain restrictions. In addition, it could add some variety to the game.

Yes please! I miss so much the Viewing Dome from JPOG..!

And since something similar is canon (that TRex Kingdom's log) I'm hopeful it will be implemented at some point.

I even designed my Rex enclosure to include it!

This would add so much to our enclosures. Especially with the new terrain tools. Imagine a viewing dome nestled in a valley with a lake on one side, forests and open plains on the others. I hope this gets added. It's a must have in my opinion.

Hey all, new to the forum:D but already liking all feedback, art direction can do magic 💎🎩

I would also like to add things too, have just started playing some few hours ago hehe.

From all past sim city type builders both pc and console I played, and as a jurassic fan🤠 I find the game as a classic that would definitely reccomend.

For developers great 👍🏻 work keep on iterations & updates please 🙏🏻🍀

Top Bottom