VIP / Visitors Variation Idea

First post, but I've been lurking for a while. I haven't seen this idea mentioned yet, and I'd like to suggest it.

In order to make the Visitor Groups realistic, I'd like for it to add the possibility of Visitors / VIPs to have chances of attending. For example:

1.) In my main group (the group I'd buy VIP for, if it works this way), it would go as follows:

Joe - 100% (always attends when group shows up)
Jane - 100% (Always attends)
Missy - 75% (Usually shows up with the group, but not always)
Jake - 25% (Sometimes shows up with the group)

2.) In addition, I'd like for there to be modular variation, like this:

Tammy - 50%, but only if Missy is attending, otherwise 0% (will only show up with Missy, but only sometimes)
Bert - 50%, but only if Tammy is NOT attending, otherwise 0% (will show up sometimes, but not if Tammy is there)
Bobby - 25%, but only if Jake and Bert are attending

(Names are generic, not the actual names)

I realize that 2 might be a little more complicated than they want to put in, but I'd really like for at least 1 to be included, so that I can make a group that reflects the groups of people I go to parks with.

The reasoning for this: My wife and I go together to a California park fairly often. Sometimes, we take our niece with us, because she's a roller coaster fiend, like we are, but isn't always available. Once in a blue moon, my niece's mother comes along, too, and once in a great while, my mother and her husband come along. I think the game would be greatly enhanced by this sort of group variation. Not everyone will use it, but the people who do will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Frontier devs? If there was any confirmation that something like this was planned, I'd buy a VIP Group Ticket pretty quickly, in addition to a Deluxe Edition. [yesnod]

Top Bottom