In-Development Virtual Desktop Program with embedded physics engine at the press of a button. coming in 2020

Ok, I'm going to be honest here. I'm all for programming for fun, to see what sorta things are possible. Can definitely imagine programming for VR is exciting.

That being said, I don't really see what would make me want to use this application. As mentioned, the description is very unclear, and the scope seems very unfocused. Why would I want a physics engine inside my virtual desktop environment? If I wanted to record game sounds, why would I want a virtual desktop application to do it? Why is it designed for Elite Dangerous? What makes it particularly suited to do so?

As you're obviously aware, a number of virtual desktop applications exist, so what do you aim to do differently with yours? I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with the virtual desktop that this app provides.

Ok, I'm going to be honest here. I'm all for programming for fun, to see what sorta things are possible. Can definitely imagine programming for VR is exciting.

That being said, I don't really see what would make me want to use this application. As mentioned, the description is very unclear, and the scope seems very unfocused. Why would I want a physics engine inside my virtual desktop environment? If I wanted to record game sounds, why would I want a virtual desktop application to do it? Why is it designed for Elite Dangerous? What makes it particularly suited to do so?

As you're obviously aware, a number of virtual desktop applications exist, so what do you aim to do differently with yours? I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with the virtual desktop that this app provides.
I 100% agree. I really don't think this belongs here. The poster should find a Reddit to join and post there. This seems like a "pet project" and not something that we need to know, especially in this kind of detail.

Top Bottom