Horizons voice attack, one, two, and four button not responding

so i just bought voice attack and the "orion" pack from hcs voice packs so far so good but my number one two and four buttons do not function while voice attack is running. i've never used this software before so i am stuck on the problem, any assistance would be appreciated.

Worth to mention that they don't work out of game either, not functional what so ever when voice attack is running

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

okay, never mind seems to of fixed it self
apologizes for taking up a forum slot

Voice Attack can capture a keypress event and prevent other applications from receiving it. If you want to type in another application click the small keyboard icon on the Voice Attack window which is located towards its upper right hand corner. (Thought it might be worth giving an explanation in case someone else has this problem)

Last edited:
Voice Attack can capture a keypress event and prevent other applications from receiving it. If you want to type in another application click the small keyboard icon on the Voice Attack window which is located towards its upper right hand corner. (Thought it might be worth giving an explanation in case someone else has this problem)

Indeed, it keeps doing it which is frustrating and then randomly stops but sometimes not for a while. I can only assume there is a app conflict then, but i have no idea what. seems like what is happening then is it's preventing me from pressing them in game but sometime it will start working randomly and sometimes not. I've tried running as administrator doesn't seem to effect it

Last edited:
I had the same problem this weekend when I installed the A.S.T.R.A voice pack. I followed the Youtube instructions and created a profile. I then imported the A.S.T.R.A .vap file, Galaxapedia, constellations, and other .vap's into this profile. As soon as I did, A.S.T.R.A could not access the left or right panels and the keyboard numbers 1,2,4 did not work. The 3 key still worked though. What I did was make a back-up of the A.S.T.R.A 2.0 vap, then I imported it directly into Voice Attack. From there I imported the commands of the other .vap's into the A.S.T.R.A 2.0 profile. Everything works so far.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom