Hi CMDT's, this is a call for FD to make a final effort to make the Playstation 4 version compatible to its VR headsets.

The reasons are simple and few, two:
1- NMS and other games have shown that it is possible to show complex graphics.
2- I play on PC with a GForce 760 card and a DK2, the immersion they give me I prefer to see it on the monitor at 1080.

I don't know how to get this request to the people of FD, I hope you read it.

To support this initiative, let each CMDT leave a comment saying: I ALSO SUPPORT IT!

I hope this thread reaches the people of FD to tell us if they are or are planning to make it compatible and if it is not possible to make it give us a valid and well argued explanation.

Thank you very much to all who support it.
Greetings.

Hi CMDT's, this is a call for FD to make a final effort to make the Playstation 4 version compatible to its VR headsets.

The reasons are simple and few, two:
1- NMS and other games have shown that it is possible to show complex graphics.
2- I play on PC with a GForce 760 card and a DK2, the immersion they give me I prefer to see it on the monitor at 1080.

I don't know how to get this request to the people of FD, I hope you read it.

To support this initiative, let each CMDT leave a comment saying: I ALSO SUPPORT IT!

I hope this thread reaches the people of FD to tell us if they are or are planning to make it compatible and if it is not possible to make it give us a valid and well argued explanation.

Thank you very much to all who support it.
Greetings.

NMS both looks bad and performs really bad on PC. I can only imagine what it looks like on PS4. Sounds like you really need to update your PC if you want to play Elite in VR.

It's not going to happen, FD can barely be bothered to make sure stuff works in PCVR let alone spend who knows how much dev time optimising the game for PSVR when the base PS4 can barely run the game as is. Maybe when the PS5 arrives in late 2020 you might have a chance.

Top Bottom