I was in the middle of a dogfight when my settings changed for panel view. I had turn off auto panel pop up when I’m looking around in VR. Now the setting is gone and I’m in able to find it. The panels keep popping up!! Plus, now my toggle between panels is controlling my rolls now. IDK what happened. Been using HOTAS thrustmaster. I didn’t hit the Xbox home button or the alternate controls. Ended up just logging out for the day. Has anyone figured this out yet?

Happened to me once as well... Don't know the reason, but I suddenly lost some settings and some key binds were replaced with defaults... Never figured out what happened...

Could be your HOTAS. I'd check the cables and try different USB socket and start the game and check the bindings again.
When you unplug and re-plug your controller while the game is running, it loads the default control scheme instead of your custom one.

Could be your HOTAS. I'd check the cables and try different USB socket and start the game and check the bindings again.
When you unplug and re-plug your controller while the game is running, it loads the default control scheme instead of your custom one.

Maybe a good suggestion for someone, but this was definitely not my case... Also, it does not explain why the graphic settings were changed... I lost my optimized graphics settings...

Top Bottom