WAKE UP DINO! WAKE UP!

Tranquilized dinos should randomly wake up and be agitated. Currently there is no penalty for putting them to sleep and leaving them asleep while dealing with some crisis. A crisis should be chaos and panic and you should have to work hard to solve it. Not put dinos to sleep and wait it out.

2 cents worth of wondering.
Cheers

Tranquilized dinos should randomly wake up and be agitated. Currently there is no penalty for putting them to sleep and leaving them asleep while dealing with some crisis. A crisis should be chaos and panic and you should have to work hard to solve it. Not put dinos to sleep and wait it out.

2 cents worth of wondering.
Cheers
Actually, the first few Let's plays I watched about JWE before deciding to buy it, I actually thought there was a timer for Tranquilized dinosaurs to wake up.

I think the devs should add a timer (randomly) depending on the species along with these:
1. A research item for stronger sedatives which will increase sleep time.
2. A research item for larger darts to hold more sedatives decreasing shots required.
3. A research item for stronger blasts to pierce the skin making sedative reaction faster.

The ragdoll physics with the tranqed dinosaur forbids the idea of a dinosaur waking up after tranquilization. A way around this is to have the dinosaur do its sleeping animation then after a certain amount of time it wakes up.

Top Bottom