Kinectimals Walkthrough/hints for Kinectimal on IOS

I've loaded the app and have started to play, but I find it difficult to move forward, even I've done many tasks. Have come to a new area, a beach. I bought som accesories,- a collar and necklet, but I don't know where they are are. Can't see them anywhere.

I can't not get the ball to play with. I start the challenge and tap the phone, but there is'nt appearing any ball.

Is there a walkthrough og any help?

Helping (hopefully)

For new items (balls and ropes) when you've unlocked them press the box icon on the top right of the screen and go to shop. You can then buy the new items with the coins you've earned from completing the training.

Once you've bought them swipe left on the inventory screen for balls, food drink and jump ropes or twice for collars, pendants and care items.

Hope this helps

Dave

The balls still don't work sometimes

Thank's for helping, but it still happens some strange things when I try to play with balls. In most of the ballgames the ball does not appear at all. I tried the longshot ballgame. There the ball appeared and I got 7 hits when there were 15 seconds left. Then suddenly it seem like all froze. The ball became lying on the shore and the cub were running to and from repetedly. When I tried to replay the game, no ball appeared.

Is this how the game is, or is it a bug? Need more help!

Edit:
Do I have to fullfill all the tasks before I can move forward? (I mean both the ball challenge, the skipping and the tricks). I hate the skipping and the ball challenge does not work, and when I try to take the photo challenge, I get the message that "Your current game settings don't allow geo-location".

Marit

For new items (balls and ropes) when you've unlocked them press the box icon on the top right of the screen and go to shop. You can then buy the new items with the coins you've earned from completing the training.

Once you've bought them swipe left on the inventory screen for balls, food drink and jump ropes or twice for collars, pendants and care items.

Hope this helps

Dave

Last edited:

Michael Brookes

Game Director
The ball challenges should work fine, and yes you have to complete challenges to get new ones and progress through the game.

Try closing the game down completely, if you double tap the home button and then press and hold the Kinectimals icon the game should shut down completly. Then try running the game again. What iOS device are you playing the game on?

Michael

Top Bottom