Horizons Wanted: A bigger Diamondback.

I love my DBX. But I have it as an explorer only. No cargo space

If you should have a bigger DB it could bee a DB Cruiser or DB Assult.

The Crusier with more cargo space and the Assult with more guns, less space.

True, the DBX is bottom of the heap when it comes to explorers, if three ships can be called a heap ;). Any new explorer ships to compete with the Asp would be good, whether they resemble the DB line or not. I would like a ship to fit in the gap between the Asp and the Conda, that can carry a fighter if required. Maybe an explorer equivalent of the fed gunship?

I myself would prefer the Diamondback explorer exchange a size 2 internal slot to 2 size 1 internal slots just to make it a viable deep space exploration vessel. At the moment we only really have 2, which are the Asp and the Conda.

I am using this setup for deepspace explo http://coriolis.io/outfit/diamondba...-00---45322iv62f.Iw1-kA==.Aw1-kA==?bn=Diamond
Already made it 30k LY from bubble and still at 100% hull. Since I am not reckless and I scan every system I pass, I don´t really mind having only 6 jumps capacity, no repair module, no heatsinks and no extra fuel tank or cargo rack to adjust jump range. But when I reach Elite and just want to travel comfortably, Diamondback is not the right choice.

Why does everyone ignore the Cobra MK4? With 8 internals you can outfit it as you please. Maybe not the best range, but who's in a hurry anyway? :p

Top Bottom