Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters | Livestream 13 April

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Launch day is nearly upon us and the threat of the Bloom grows ever closer.

Join us live on Wednesday 13 April 16:00 UTC/17:00 BST/12:00 EDT for the first of our weekly Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters livestreams as we head towards release on 5 May!

WarhammerLivestream13April.png

Watch live on www.twitch.tv/frontierdevelopments to earn exclusive Twitch drop items which will allow you to equip your Grey Knights with exclusive looking items, including:

Twitch_Drops_EctarsBrand_1920x1080.png

Twitch_Drops_EctarsBlade_1920x1080.png

Drops will be earned as you watch the live gameplay streams on the Twitch, watch all of the streams and you will unlock the 'Test of Faith' weapon!

Twitch_Drops_TestOfFaith_1920x1080.png

All items are visually different from standard Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters weapons but offer comparative stats.

To claim your Twitch drops please follow the steps at https://twitch.frontierstore.net. You will need to register a Frontier account to link your drops but a Frontier account is not required to play Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters at launch.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
What is the day of the next LIVESTREAM, so the rest of us can devote the TIME to qualify for these content treats, please???
The next one is on the day of release May 5, around 8pm BST. The time hasn't been set, probably find out on Tuesday when they return from the bank holiday.

Thank you sincerely for such a prompt reply!

I didn't expect it, and I'm thrilled at having a shot at the cosmetics now after fearing I had missed my shot!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you sincerely for such a prompt reply!

I didn't expect it, and I'm thrilled at having a shot at the cosmetics now after fearing I had missed my shot!
There are more chances even after the launch stream since it takes a couple of stream to get them all. If you watch from the very very beginning you should be able to get the first 3.

Top Bottom