Water fountains or a trash solution

hey y’all, would anyone support having water fountains?
While I’m happy to gain some profit from vending machines as well as provide drink options, it does not help the trash problem.
I am really sick of plopping so many trash cans and recycling bins all over my zoo to see people throw their trash on the ground instead of bins.
water fountains certainly won’t help thirst the way drink stalls would and certainly won’t gain profit.
Would you support water fountains or prefer PZ can make it so the guests either hold on to their trash longer or look for a trash.

Fountains by far, but not really because of profit, more for looks

EDIT: Just realized you meant drinking fountains, not fountain ⛲. Still would do fountains, though

Last edited:
I've had the Idea for Guests having 2 Pants Pockets Spaces they put Trash in until they find a Trash Can. But I think additionally to that, Drinking Fountains would also be really useful

Something needs to be done about the trash. I've got paths absolutely covered in trash even though I've got trash cans placed every 10 feet or so on both sides (one guest even had the nerve to plop down a piece of trash right in front of me while there were at least 5 trash cans right there.

Also love the idea of drinking fountains for extra realism.

hey y’all, would anyone support having water fountains?
While I’m happy to gain some profit from vending machines as well as provide drink options, it does not help the trash problem.
I am really sick of plopping so many trash cans and recycling bins all over my zoo to see people throw their trash on the ground instead of bins.
water fountains certainly won’t help thirst the way drink stalls would and certainly won’t gain profit.
Would you support water fountains or prefer PZ can make it so the guests either hold on to their trash longer or look for a trash.
Yes, yes a thousand times yes! In my country it would be absurd to have people pay for water. Water fountains are everywhere.

I never thought about water fountains in Planet Zoo before. They would definitely be helpful since guests get so thirsty all of the time in hotter climates (especially in hard mode!). I can just picture a water fountain in Planet Zoo. It makes perfect sense to me. Maybe it could be a chargeable thing like the bathrooms and ATMs. I’m in support for water fountains in Planet Zoo!

Top Bottom