Roller Coasters WDS - Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith

uglNeyw.jpg

Hey Rockers!

Thank you once again for all the amazing comments :)

Today I started changing and improving the big "Rock 'n' Rollercoaster" sign.

bqLKDCD.jpg

AqsVdyh.jpg

G7vw7JF.jpg

WjhRbOM.jpg

Your Recreation

Hey, I have been checking out your progress for a while and only just decided to create a forum account. I want to share my utter awe at this project. You have managed to practically replicate the ride from Walt Disney Studios Park in exact detail, even the surrounding areas are precise, even the merchandise stalls! I can hear the attraction's queue loop from the pictures alone. Finally, the ride itself, bravo. The sweeping spotlights are pretty much precisely what you'd see if you boarded a Soundtracker. I can't thank you enough for preserving such an amazing attraction. Also that sign is a stunning recreation, even using 3D to bring the logo out. Thank you so much.

Hey, I have been checking out your progress for a while and only just decided to create a forum account. I want to share my utter awe at this project. You have managed to practically replicate the ride from Walt Disney Studios Park in exact detail, even the surrounding areas are precise, even the merchandise stalls! I can hear the attraction's queue loop from the pictures alone. Finally, the ride itself, bravo. The sweeping spotlights are pretty much precisely what you'd see if you boarded a Soundtracker. I can't thank you enough for preserving such an amazing attraction. Also that sign is a stunning recreation, even using 3D to bring the logo out. Thank you so much.

Wow, you're making me speechless [woah]! Can't say more than thank you so much! I'm happy I can finally release the project REAL soon, so you can experience it all yourself! [happy]

PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!

fG0Myb6.jpg

Yes, I'm finally ready to release the project on the Steam Workshop! After a full year of work we can almost step aboard the Soundtracker that takes us into the musical world of Aerosmith!

On the 31st of march, you can expect the project to be downloadable from the Steam Workshop, also including a resources pack for the audio and the visuals.

After the project has been released on steam, you can still expect some updates on the project :)

-NOTE-
The workshop version might be slightly different from the main version due to the rarity of some audio and visual files. The differences are minimal.

So, till then, please enjoy the very LAST update before the release!

jxrUHyh.jpg

ODMUQKv.jpg

yWZLDaM.jpg

Qc07lIr.jpg

XtcYkxo.jpg

- Tour De Force Records -

You're very much welcome, Zombird. What are these hard-to-obtain visual and audio files you are talking about? I may know of a place where I can fill audio gaps if there are any in the workshop release. But I am very much looking forward to 31st March, which is also Mother's Day as a matter of fact. I am getting to work on the Backlot music loop right now.

And...... here it is, the FULL experience of the ride! :D

[video=youtube;xmrFIIBeyCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmrFIIBeyCA[/video]

Congratulations, this really looks magnificent and exactly like the real thing!

I wish I had your endurance to stick with a project like that!

DQ8UgON.jpg

Soundtracker is now ready for launch!

Today is the day.
After a full-time year of work, the project is now finally finished, which means:

Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring/Avec Aerosmith is now available on the Steam Workshop!

Please enjoy this re-creation! It is made for all you “Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster and Disney fans!

(Do not forget to download the Resources Pack FIRST. Please check the description on the workshop page)

Top Bottom