Weapon Test Data vanishing

I completed three massacre faction missions for the reward of 3 weapon test data for the magazine size mod for the Aphelion.

Strangely/sadly only the first mission counted, the next two completions changed the number of weapon test data from 3 to... 3.

Great. I read about this bug for Horizons materials, but it seems it is in Odyssey too.

Anyone else?

Can't find a relevant issue on the Issue tracker, and didn't take screenies to confirm this stuff yet.

Deleted member 115407

D
Hadn't heard of it for Odyssey mats. What does your journal say?
(Besides that you think that Chad on the football team is sooo dreamy.)

Mission - steal Lazarus from hidden cache - reward 3 weapon test data
Performed mission - back to base - no reward, just credits
Argh!

These are the new bane of my ED:O existence. They seem to be incredibly rare and, frustratingly, almost always only available in illegal missions. Even more frustratingly, the vast majority that I see are for Larceny missions which, as we all know, are bugged so one can't actually collect the material payout. Really hoping update 8 delivers on the mission improvement front!

These are the new bane of my ED:O existence. They seem to be incredibly rare and, frustratingly, almost always only available in illegal missions. Even more frustratingly, the vast majority that I see are for Larceny missions which, as we all know, are bugged so one can't actually collect the material payout. Really hoping update 8 delivers on the mission improvement front!
I don't have much trouble doing illegal missions and see mission rewards with 5 of them often enough (now that I said that, they will of course completely disappear). Do you need a few?

I don't have much trouble doing illegal missions and see mission rewards with 5 of them often enough (now that I said that, they will of course completely disappear). Do you need a few?
I need 27 :cry:. I'm in no hurry, though. Just adding increased magazine size to three weapons.

I need 27 :cry:. I'm in no hurry, though. Just adding increased magazine size to three weapons.
I got 20 right now, you can take them off my hands if you want. If you got some MIs to spare that'd be great, because those are my biggest issue right now (barely find them in settlement data ports anymore since an update or so ago).

I got 20 right now, you can take them off my hands if you want. If you got some MIs to spare that'd be great, because those are my biggest issue right now (barely find them in settlement data ports anymore since an update or so ago).
I have 9 MIs and they're yours. I seem to find those fairly regularly. Where do you want to meet?

precious.jpg

My precious...

Top Bottom