Weather improvement

• Thread starter Deleted member 185432
  • Start date

Deleted member 185432

D
Hi everyone, I just want to give you a idea and its not a dinosaur idea the everyone talks about. This is about the weather system! The reason why I'm talking about it, its because its missing some stuff for the weather for example lightning storms, twister that can kill a park visitor if not in the shelter in time and kills dinosaurs (idk about the sauropods but you get the idea). I can tell you what type of stuff for the weather, In rainy day is just normal, but in light storms, it has lighting that can destroy a random object in one hit even a dinosaur fence and as for the electric fence it rather just explodes to a lot of pieces.....and also kills dinosaurs in one random shot, and as for heavy storms a twister that can now be the force of nature it really is Picking and killing dinosaurs and park visitors, Destroying everything in its path like a normal tornado should be. And i would love to say a new weather setting from rainy,light storms to heavy storm in other words just Random! I would like to hear what you guys think. Like or Hate it, it dont matter to me I'm just wanting to share some idea's :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom