Weekly Streaming Schedule - w/c 03/05/2022

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello again Frontier Fam, and happy Tuesday...?

Yesterday was a bank holiday here in the UK, so this week we're posting the streaming schedule on Tuesday morning! We're looking forward to another fun-filled week of streaming, and we hope you'll join our streams on the Frontier Developments Twitch channel, or on the YouTube channels for our games (links below). Don't forget to also follow and subscribe to the different channels and you'll never miss an update about our streams!

Please note that Elite Dangerous and Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters have swapped places this week.

Where necessary we'll update this post with more information in case anything changes, but for now, here's the streaming schedule for this week:

TUESDAY 03/05/2022 17:00PM BST
Planet Zoo – Career Mode with Jens #2
  • Jens is heading back into Planet Zoo's Career Mode to freshen up his skills and remember how to run a successful zoo and care for his animals
WEDNESDAY 04/05/2022 16:00PM BST
Elite Dangerous - Frameshift Live Episode 8
  • Join Arthur and Bruce on Episode #8 of Frameshift Live for an update on console account transfers, and the focus of Elite in 2022
THURSDAY 05/05/2022 19:30PM BST
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters – Launch Livestream
  • Join Arthur and Paul as they celebrate the launch of Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters! They'll be joined by Creative Director Noah Decter-Jackson from Complex Games. You can also earn exclusive Twitch Drops for in-game items
FRIDAY 06/05/2022 15:00PM BST
Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Community Park #4 with Jens
  • Jens is diving back into Community Park, the Sandbox Mode park built together with you, the community! Help him decide what to build, where to build it, and which dinosaurs to bio-engineer
Come say hello, meet the people behind our games, and feel free to ask questions in chat. We can't wait to see you there!

Last edited:
Two things, Jens.

1) Something's a bit wonky in your pop up profile. When I hover over your forum name and click on your twitter link, it opens up Google Maps and searches for your twitter account as a physical location. May be on my end, but just thought I'd let you know.

2) Should I read anything into the fact that for the past three weeks, all of Frontier's other IP's have had named persons heading up their stream except for Elite? It's always "the Elite team," as opposed to say "Jens is going to tackle this week's Planet Zoo stream." It seems...conspicuous. Anyhow, Takk så mye!

1) Something's a bit wonky in your pop up profile. When I hover over your forum name and click on your twitter link, it opens up Google Maps and searches for your twitter account as a physical location. May be on my end, but just thought I'd let you know.
It's because the Location field is intended for geographic location, not abritrary URLs, and the forum turns this field into a Google Maps search link. There's a separate Twitter field under the About section on profiles.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
It's because the Location field is intended for geographic location, not abritrary URLs, and the forum turns this field into a Google Maps search link. There's a separate Twitter field under the About section on profiles.
Oh, whoops! That's on me, I for some reason read "location" as "website" or something like that. I've removed my twitter link from the "Location" field :)
Thanks!
Two things, Jens.

2) Should I read anything into the fact that for the past three weeks, all of Frontier's other IP's have had named persons heading up their stream except for Elite? It's always "the Elite team," as opposed to say "Jens is going to tackle this week's Planet Zoo stream." It seems...conspicuous. Anyhow, Takk så mye!
1. See above, haha 😅
2. There's nothing to read into :) I've even updated it to say Arthur and Bruce now!

Top Bottom