Weekly Streaming Schedule w/c 05/09/2022

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello again Frontier Fam, and happy Monday!

A new Monday means a new streaming schedule! We're looking forward to another fun-filled week of streaming, and we hope you'll join our streams on the Frontier Developments Twitch channel, or on the YouTube channels for our games (links below). Don't forget to also follow and subscribe to the different channels and you'll never miss an update about our streams!

Where necessary we'll update this post with more information in case anything changes, but for now, here's the streaming schedule for this week:

TUESDAY 06/09/2022 17:00PM BST
Planet Zoo – PlanElt Zoo Community Zoo #20
  • Elt is back with a new episode of PlanElt Zoo Community Zoo! Join them as they continue expanding their zoo and building their otter habitat
WEDNESDAY 07/09/2022 16:00PM BST
Elite Dangerous – Frameshift Live Episode 16
  • Join the Elite team on Episode #16 of Frameshift Live for more community and in-game news
FRIDAY 09/09/2022 15:00PM BST
Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Community Park: VaalerWorld #2
  • Jens is heading back to Sandbox Mode and Biosyn Valley in another instance of VaalerWorld
Come say hello, meet the people behind our games, and feel free to ask questions in chat. We can't wait to see you there!

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
UPDATE 2: Tomorrow's Jurassic World Evolution 2 stream has been cancelled.

Just a quick programming note: the topic for Friday's Jurassic World Evolution 2 stream has been updated

Last edited:
UPDATE 2: Tomorrow's Jurassic World Evolution 2 stream has been cancelled.

Just a quick programming note: the topic for Friday's Jurassic World Evolution 2 stream has been updated
Elite, Elite, Elite, Elite, Elite, 1984 - 2022 Elite, Elite,
1963 -2033 👴🤐🧠🤕💊🩺💉
05 Shaz & Baz Emptage 1968 - !963 PICTURES

HighResScreenShot_2015-12-11_20-33-25.jpg
1659203983048.jpeg
CMDR Wolfzx12r.jpg

Hello again Frontier Fam, and happy Monday!

A new Monday means a new streaming schedule! We're looking forward to another fun-filled week of streaming, and we hope you'll join our streams on the Frontier Developments Twitch channel, or on the YouTube channels for our games (links below). Don't forget to also follow and subscribe to the different channels and you'll never miss an update about our streams!

Where necessary we'll update this post with more information in case anything changes, but for now, here's the streaming schedule for this week:

TUESDAY 06/09/2022 17:00PM BST
Planet Zoo – PlanElt Zoo Community Zoo #20
  • Elt is back with a new episode of PlanElt Zoo Community Zoo! Join them as they continue expanding their zoo and building their otter habitat
WEDNESDAY 07/09/2022 16:00PM BST
Elite Dangerous – Frameshift Live Episode 16
  • Join the Elite team on Episode #16 of Frameshift Live for more community and in-game news
FRIDAY 09/09/2022 15:00PM BST
Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Community Park: VaalerWorld #2
  • Jens is heading back to Sandbox Mode and Biosyn Valley in another instance of VaalerWorld
Come say hello, meet the people behind our games, and feel free to ask questions in chat. We can't wait to see you there!
07. Can someone please do something about the schedule featured on Twitch for Elite Dangerous? I have missed two live broadcasts now because the schedule on Twitch still has the stream scheduled for Thursdays (weekly by the look of it). I have caught up, (great livestream this week guys!) but what is the point of live Twitch drops if the Twitch schedule is reminding viewers the broadcast will be on Thursday and you’ve already streamed the day before? Each time I’ve planned my work schedule around the expected time and date (as advertised on the Twitch schedule) so that I can join you In my down time (so sorry, it’s ust a little bit annoying!)
Thank you.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
07. Can someone please do something about the schedule featured on Twitch for Elite Dangerous? I have missed two live broadcasts now because the schedule on Twitch still has the stream scheduled for Thursdays (weekly by the look of it). I have caught up, (great livestream this week guys!) but what is the point of live Twitch drops if the Twitch schedule is reminding viewers the broadcast will be on Thursday and you’ve already streamed the day before? Each time I’ve planned my work schedule around the expected time and date (as advertised on the Twitch schedule) so that I can join you In my down time (so sorry, it’s ust a little bit annoying!)
Thank you.
Sorry about that Theolan! I'll make sure to change it if this happens again.

You could all actually check the latest streaming schedule...

You could all actually check the latest streaming schedule...
just did:

aww bless
erm… look at the following week, and the following week, and the following week… apparently there is a live stream scheduled for Boxing Day!
Can someone please just amend the Twitch schedule to reflect the actual schedule?

Top Bottom