Weekly Streaming Schedule w/c 28/11/2022

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello again Frontier Fam, and happy Monday!

A new Monday means a new streaming schedule! We have a nicely packed week of streaming lined up for you, and we hope you'll join our streams on the Frontier Developments Twitch channel, or on the YouTube channels for our games (links below). Don't forget to also follow and subscribe to the different channels and you'll never miss an update about our streams!

Where necessary we'll update this post with more information in case anything changes, but for now, here's the streaming schedule for this week:

WEDNESDAY 30/11/2022 15:30PM GMT
Stranded: Alien Dawn – Dunes and Moons Preview Livestream
  • The first Early Access update for Stranded: Alien Dawn, Dunes and Moons, is coming out on 1 December! Join the community team and the developers from Haemimont Games for a preview of the new content
WEDNESDAY 30/11/2022 19:00PM GMT
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters – Duty Eternal Gameplay (Pre-recorded)
  • Join the community team to see the new features of Duty Eternal in action! Please Note: This is a pre-recorded livestream
THURSDAY 1/12/2022 16:00PM GMT
Elite Dangerous – Frameshift Live Episode 22
  • Join the Elite Dangerous community this Thursday where they will be recapping the excitement brought along with Update 14, featuring two special developer guests to talk more in depth on the design and content behind the deployment
Thursday 1/12/2022 19:00PM GMT
Planet Zoo✨ Special Livestream ✨
  • Join Jens and Lydiah from the community team for a ✨ Special livestream ✨ on Thursday
FRIDAY 2/12/2022 14:30PM GMT
Jurassic World Evolution 2 – Gameplay livestream
  • Join the community team and developers of Jurassic World Evolution 2 for an exciting preview of the new Dominion Malta Expansion and Update 5!
Come say hello, meet the people behind our games, and feel free to ask questions in chat. We can't wait to see you there!

Last edited:
Interesting, so the "Know Your Dinosaur" trivia gets revealed tomorrow and then on Friday we get a general game play livestream, hmm.....

Thanks Jens.

This is a pre-recorded livestream
"Pre-recorded livestream" is an oxymoron, no? 😜

featuring two special developer guests to talk more in depth on the design and content behind the deployment
I always love when they get the devs on, I really do enjoy listening to the decisions and technical aspects of what goes into the game. Makes me wonder what content we're getting with update 14 that's worth getting two devs on to discuss!

I've said many times they could run FSL as a Recorded Live Stream, so that gamers in other timezones, or with Jobs can catch it and still get the Twitch Drops. Now they've proven it can be done, why not schedule daily repeats as 'Pre-recorded Live Streams' so we can all get in on the Drops Action.
The Community drops were great, had all of them in about 90 minutes of finding out they excisted because there were Streamers in the USA Live at the right time of night.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I've said many times they could run FSL as a Recorded Live Stream, so that gamers in other timezones, or with Jobs can catch it and still get the Twitch Drops. Now they've proven it can be done, why not schedule daily repeats as 'Pre-recorded Live Streams' so we can all get in on the Drops Action.
The Community drops were great, had all of them in about 90 minutes of finding out they excisted because there were Streamers in the USA Live at the right time of night.
They have to be live to be on Twitch.

if you need the drops that bad, just leave your browser on.

They have to be live to be on Twitch.
Apparently not:
  • Join the community team to see the new features of Duty Eternal in action! Please Note: This is a pre-recorded livestream
The concept is quite simple. Live Streams are generally transmitted to twitch by OBS on the streamer's machine. OBS can stream any video source, whether it is a live desktop capture, cameras, OR a video being played to the desktop. Just schedule OBS to Stream pre-recorded livestream 'Repeats' to Twitch. Its not a new concept, it's how TV has worked since the 1950's

Top Bottom