Wetland Requirement gene

That would indeed make sense. But how would that work. Would it only unlock if you have both DLCs?

I think that's a great question. I personally am not sure how I feel about adding more content to an old DLC. I also feel somewhat conflicted about adding it as a partial free update where users can't utilize the full experience because it is locked behind Dr. Wu. That said, I think Dr. Wu makes the most sense. Partly because that DLC introduced the environmental genes, and partly because it added a wetland dino.

I certainly appreciate the comment. I think this would add a fun, though niche, mechanic to the game where some dinosaurs like Ceratosaurus can be made into Wetland dinos to follow current Paleontological views.

If I'm correct, the new wetland requirement is a part of the free update, not the DLC, meaning that you would only need the Dr. Wu DLC.
That's correct but if such a gene would've been added with the 1.8 update we would've known it, as all the content in that update is revealed.
I'm quite sure there will be no wetland requirement gene.

That's correct but if such a gene would've been added with the 1.8 update we would've known it, as all the content in that update is revealed.
I'm quite sure there will be no wetland requirement gene.

Thanks Lora Craft69. I really appreciate any clarification on what is coming with the future update. I don't know if you're referring to the OP, because I intended it to be an Idea/Feature Request for future content. If I've somehow mislabeled or made that unclear, please help me correct it.

Thanks Lora Craft69. I really appreciate any clarification on what is coming with the future update. I don't know if you're referring to the OP, because I intended it to be an Idea/Feature Request for future content. If I've somehow mislabeled or made that unclear, please help me correct it.
No this reply was directly to Stutter11.
As he mentioned that the new wetland requirement is a part of the free update.
Your feature request has nothing to do with it, I just wanted to make sure that nobody was picking up on this and think that there would be such a gene in the 1.8 update.

Top Bottom