What animal do you want most in game?

It’s obvious we want many animals in planet zoo. But if you could be guaranteed one, which one would it be? For me it’s a hard choice but I’d say the white rhino. I know it’s a odd choice considering how many types of animals we have yet to get a single species of yet. But these guys are the missing piece of my savanna exhibits.

Yeah one choice is tough. My local zoo has gotten a giant anteater this last summer and I’ve yet to see it. I will definitely look forward to that this year.

Wow, that's really tough to pick just one. There are so many I want.

But for now I will say gibbon (or maybe siamang). And if it were to be a gibbon, it should be one of the rarer species like the Hainan Gibbon, or the Bornean White Bearded Gibbon, or the Silvery Gibbon. (but only if Frontier can do good swinging, brachiating and climbing animations, which might be tough to do)

Last edited:
It is really difficult to say an exact animal, but I am most interested in marine animals.
I want sea lions if not the most. :)
actually, the animal I want the most is certain, but I don't want to say it here...

@Kaan I must admit I’m surprised I thought you would say orca. Not that there’s anything wrong or bad about that. Truthfully it would be a lot of fun having one in game.

Oh, for me me this is the easiest PZ question ever:giggle:
(and I guess many here already know my answer😅)

Orca:love: 100% 😌 Thats my very wishful wish.

Sure, I also have some other animals I would like in the game, but I would give them all up for the orcas, if I had to^^

Last edited:
It’s obvious we want many animals in planet zoo. But if you could be guaranteed one, which one would it be? For me it’s a hard choice but I’d say the white rhino. I know it’s a odd choice considering how many types of animals we have yet to get a single species of yet. But these guys are the missing piece of my savanna exhibits.

i want seals

Top Bottom