What animals would you like to see in JWE2? What is your wishlist?

What is also missing is a greater diversity in the pterosaurs.

We need some huge species like:
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Arambourgiania

and some very small ones like:
  • Germanodactylus
  • Tendaguripterus
  • Pterodactylus
  • Pterodaustro
  • Darwinopterus

We get in the base game many medium-sized pterosaurs. But all of them are pretty similar.
We should look for:
  • Caulkicephalus
  • Nyctosaurus
  • Dsungaripterus
  • Tupuxuara

My absolute wish list:

Dinosaurs:

Concavenator (because Concavenator not much more to say)

Australovenator (large hand claws, would be unique, another Australian dinosaur and a theropod)

Megaraptor (large hand claws just a unique dinosaur)

Diabloceratops (a unique ceratopsian)

Protoceratops (a small ceratopsian, and would be cool to see in game and very unique)

Ichthyovenator (another dinosaur that like Concavenator shouldn’t need a reason)

Austroraptor (a unique dromeosaurid dinosaur that had an elongated snout and is theorised to have eaten fish)

Deinocheirus (a Large Ornithomimid, with very large hand claws, so one that could fight back, theorised to of been an omnivore eating all kinds of food, meat, fish & plants just probably didn’t hunt for that meat making it extremely unique)

Therizinosaurus (a large herbivorous theropod with large hand claws so again could fight back, very unique looking dinosaur)

Miragaia (a unique stegosaur with a rather long neck making it very unique)

Kosmoceratops (like Diabloceratops, very unique ceratopsian dinosaur)

Lambeosaurus (an hadrosaur with a unique head crest, would be great to see if running amok with other hadrosaurs)

Saurolophus (another hadrosaur but unique in that it’s head crest is very short)

Marine:

Tanystropheus (a unique marine reptile, with a long neck and clawed feet at the end of its legs, it’s theorised that it could drop its tail to evade predation, would probably need some kind of object placeable to use as land)

Shonisaurus (a very large specimen of Ichthyosaur, it could even rival Mosasaurus in size)

Flying:

Tapejara (a very unique looking flying reptile, with a large head crest)

Here's my wishlist:

Dinosaurs/Land Creatures:

Film Canon (excluding any dinosaurs that will be new to Dominion):
* Coelurus
  • Elaphrosaurus
  • Hadrosaurus
  • Hoplitosaurus
  • Lesothosaurus
  • Lystrosaurus
  • Microceratus
  • Monolophosaurus
  • Moros
  • Nipponosaurus
  • Oviraptor
  • Peloroplites
  • Pycnonemosaurus
  • Quilmesaurus
  • Rugops
  • Segisaurus
  • Teratophoneus
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Viavenator

Novel Canon:
* Hypsilophodon
  • Mussaurus
  • Nanosaurus
  • Ornitholestes
  • Procompsognathus

Cut JPOG Dinosaurs:
  • Alioramus
    [*]Ornithomimus
    [*]Panoplosaurus
    [*]Tenontosaurus
    [*]Thescelosaurus
    [*]Wuerhosaurus
    [*]Yangchuanosaurus

Other Dinosaurs:
  • Alamosaurus
    [*]Alectrosaurus
    [*]Amphicoelias
    [*]Arrhinoceratops
    [*]Betasuchus
    [*]Centrosaurus
    [*]Dromaeosaurus
    [*]Dryptosaurus
    [*]Edmontonia
    [*]Erectopus
    [*]Genyodectes
    [*]Indosaurus
    [*]Indosuchus
    [*]Leptoceratops
    [*]Ornithodesmus
    [*]Poekilopleuron
    [*]Sarcosaurus
    [*]Saurolophus
    [*]Streptospondylus
    [*]Suchosaurus

Pterosaurs/other Aviary creatures:
  • Quetzalcoatlus (Film Canon)
  • Meganeura (Novel Canon)
  • Arambourgiania
    [*]Ornithocheirus

Marine Reptiles:
* Mesosaurus (Film Canon)

Hybrids:
* Ankylodocus
  • Scorpius rex
  • Spinoraptor
  • Stegoceratops
  • Pachycephalosaur hybrid
  • Therizinosaur hybrid

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all excited for Evolution 2 coming out next week because I am and I'm sure all of you are aware about the species we're getting at launch. I'm a bit bummed at the lack of new dinosaurs other than what we've been told, but I think it's a minor hiccup over all the hard work they've put in including the new animations for not just the dinosaurs, but for the pterosaurs and marine reptiles and I'm glad they're treated like the dinos when you select one in their enclosure. Heck, I'm glad with all the species of pterosaurs and marine reptiles that are coming at launch and I can't imagine if things turned out different if new dinosaurs were added instead of a good number of the latter if you know what I mean. I can't wait to watch those animals in action.

Anyway, over the last few years, I've gone over many posts about animals I like to see in the game, doesn't matter for which, but this is kind of my definitive list of ones I really want to see instead of just another attempt to add animals that seem interesting, but maybe too unknown I guess. Anyway, here they are.

1. Therizinosaurus
2. Oviraptor
3. Quetzalcoatlus
4. Protoceratops
5. Torvosaurus
6. Concavenator
7. Argentinosaurus
8. Psittacosaurus
9. Dilong
10. Eoraptor
11. Ornitholestes
12. Microceratus
13. Microraptor
14. Pelecanimimus
15. Gigantoraptor
16. Plateosaurus
17. Archelon
18. Einiosaurus
19. Lambeosaurus
20. Hypsilophodon
21. Tarbosaurus
22. Monolophosaurus
23. Guanlong
24. Wuerhosaurus
25. Saurolophus
26. Yangchuanosaurus
27. Kulindadromeus
28. Irritator

Maybe Camp Cretaceous? Since s4 is coming out in december and it is the final season.
It’s not confirmed yet that Season 4 is the last of Camp Cretaceous’ seasons, so there might be more. Plus they said four months ago, they had no current plans for any. If they do now, it’s probably still too early for something like that to be released by then, not really because of the seasons, but because of how long the development time would hypothetically be.

It’s not confirmed yet that Season 4 is the last of Camp Cretaceous’ seasons, so there might be more. Plus they said four months ago, they had no current plans for any.
Whoops, I might've been confusing it with something else. Genuiely thought it was the last. Good if there's more.

But I took the 'no current plans' as a 'look, we're trying to get the main thing finished for launch right now'. Given CC is canon, I bekieve it's bound to be respresented someday.

Honestly, I really want Microceratus to be added, just because it was on the Jurassic world 2015 website, they all ready got metriacanthosaurus, edmontosaurus, and suchomimus in the game so its a good addition and it expands out more of the smaller herbivores.

As much as I love to see the Quetzalcoatlus in Evolution 2, I can't help but feel concerned. From watching most of the videos by people who got early access to the game and watching the pterosaurs come out, I wonder if the Quetzal is big enough to fit in there or is it too big to fit. Makes me wonder if it's ever going to come at all.

As much as I love to see the Quetzalcoatlus in Evolution 2, I can't help but feel concerned. From watching most of the videos by people who got early access to the game and watching the pterosaurs come out, I wonder if the Quetzal is big enough to fit in there or is it too big to fit. Makes me wonder if it's ever going to come at all.
I think the quetz is as big as a giraffe so I have no idea how that's going work.

• Therizinosaurus
  • Quetzalcoatlus (air)
  • Concavenator
  • Mapusaurus
  • Shantungosaurus (It is about 15 meters long, being the largest of the hadrosaurs, with an estimated weight of more than 16 tons)
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Patagotitan (Researchers claim that it would be the largest land animal of all time)
  • Miragaia
  • Dromaeosaurus
  • Saurolophus
  • Hatzegopteryx (air)
  • Pterodaustro (air)
  • Dsungaripterus (air)
  • Deinocheirus
  • Zhuchengtyrannus
  • Utahraptor
  • Becklespinax
  • Microceratus
  • Kronosaurus (water)