What could be hidden behind the Black square in the Full species List (Theory)

So to those that haven't seen the full species list we know 41 Dinosaurus and one Species is hidden behind a black square. Some people claim the guy who has made the picture is implying it's not Indominus others claim it's the opposite.

So my theory is far fetched and takes into account it isn't Indominus. What would Frontier hide? Which dinosaur woould be special enough. It could be the letter i so it could be:

(Project) IBRIS or better known as the Raptor Squad with Blue, Charlie, Delta and Echo.

I'm pretty sure it's not the case but I could be possible.

As far as theories go for what's behind the black square if it isn't the Indominus, this is definitely the most interesting as it would necessitate the hiding of it on the leaks due to it being a big feature. No single dinosaur species would require such secrecy other than the Indominus or something like this.

As far as theories go for what's behind the black square if it isn't the Indominus, this is definitely the most interesting as it would necessitate the hiding of it on the leaks due to it being a big feature. No single dinosaur species would require such secrecy other than the Indominus or something like this.

I predicted mosasaur as a surprise with a pre built enclosure.

Other than indominus it's the only one warranting secrecy.

I predicted mosasaur as a surprise with a pre built enclosure.

Other than indominus it's the only one warranting secrecy.

While it would warrant secrecy for sure, a Mosasaur doesn't really fit provided we go with the alphabetical order thing. Besides I'd be very concerned if it would appear in a standard Hammond Creation Lab lol.

I will say - looking at BIS video - The Indominus rex does look quite impressive. Glad it is in the game - even if it is an unlockable creation.

Ah that's sad :/ I was hoping for something special. But I won't complain this game offers so much :)

Top Bottom