What did you do in Jurassic World Evolution 2 Today?

After much work and patience my third iteration of Jurassic Park San Diego is completed, I decided to place the Arrival Point right front of the Amphitheater housing Doe and Buck and make two enclosures using some regular walls for small animals:
18d0337e63f69-screenshotUrl.jpg

I re-did making an all-carnivores Jurassic-World-type park in Sandbox gameplay. Unlike the previous times, I did it with research enabled and the dig site randomization.

Due to Deinonychus having a different food need, I made it a viewing gallery attraction and kept it away from the other dromaeosaurs.

20240127170547_1.jpg

I put the Dunkleosteus, Nothosaurus, Liopleurodon, and Kronosaurus in separate lagoons in one section.

Apart from the dig site randomization added from the latest update, let's showcase the newest species from the Cretaceous Predator Pack DLC.

1) The Concavenator can be viewed from the viewing platform and Gyrosphere.

20240127172217_1.jpg

2) I put the newest Utahraptor with Dilophosaurus, Velociraptor, Pyroraptor, and Atrociraptor. To do so, have the Sandbox settings: combat turned off and cohabitation of all likes. Before doing so, I ensured one of the Monolophosaurus having up to 3 victorious fights and one having lost 2 fights.

20240127171926_1.jpg

20240127172059_1.jpg

3) As the newest species of large carnivores, the Tarbosaurus can be viewed from the dome viewing gallery and viewing platform.

20240127170500_1.jpg

I finished up a Jurassic Park Era animals only park in Sandbox on Nublar ‘93. Planning do a World Era animals only park on its counterpart map. Excluding Hybrids and Camp Cretaceous animals though. Might save them for a mini park of some kind.

Top Bottom