What do you guys think about...

Hi - What would you all think about Planet Coaster bringing a "Wild" DLC out in the future, just like RCT3? I personally think it would make great additions and allow creators to build parks around their animals like Busch Gardens.

The DLC could also have marine mammals.

I would also love to see parades, fireworks and fountain shows set to music.

I am not in favour of having Zoo Animal in a park and never used them at all in RCT3, although I did have the Wild Expansion pack. I agree about having a Water Park Expansion, but would rather have something like a Jurassic Expansion with some nice animatronic dinosaurs for making a Jurassic Theme more realistic.

I'm all for having maximum choice and maximum in game assets. It'll let our imaginations fly.
For people who want to do a Busch Gardens type park, it will be brilliant.
I really want proper expansion packs anyway. I'm more than happy to keep paying more money for full expansion packs with a bit of meat to them than keep paying small amounts for single or few items.
Hopefully no Elite Dangerous repeats thank you.

Last edited:
Hi - What would you all think about Planet Coaster bringing a "Wild" DLC out in the future, just like RCT3? I personally think it would make great additions and allow creators to build parks around their animals like Busch Gardens.

The DLC could also have marine mammals.

I would also love to see parades, fireworks and fountain shows set to music.

I like the idea of animals, like Disney Animal Kingdom, i did not like the implementation.
I struggled to have fun with it.

I think this is good thing, but, personally, I want many other things BEFORE a sort of "Wild" expansion, like :

- A resort system (full hotel + night village + bus shuttle/tram/monorail)
- Waterpark with waterslides (just like "RCT3 Soaked")
- Parades + Custom parade vehicles + Fireworks + Fountain show

But, if the animals is the next expansion, and it is well done, I would not say no.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I think this is good thing, but, personally, I want many other things BEFORE a sort of "Wild" expansion, like :

But, if the animals is the next expansion, and it is well done, I would not say no.

+ 111 [up] [up] [up] [yesnod]

Like what Angelis was saying, it shouldn't come before other things. For example, it would take a longer time to do the animations for every single animal and the guests' reactions to them. It should not be a priority, but it should be there in the future after many other things. I never used the expansion in RCT3, but I think if people want to have fun with it, they should be able to.

Exactly. Like Angelis said, we should think about the main Game first. Remember, it didn't even come out yet. Then why ask for DLC or Expansions yet? I can't trust a Publisher to not carve up the Main Game to sell it bit by bit for more Money to me, like it happened before with numerous other Games. Please stop asking for DLC so early.

Exactly. Like Angelis said, we should think about the main Game first. Remember, it didn't even come out yet. Then why ask for DLC or Expansions yet? I can't trust a Publisher to not carve up the Main Game to sell it bit by bit for more Money to me, like it happened before with numerous other Games. Please stop asking for DLC so early.
giphy.gif

For what its worth - I agree

Let's not put the cart before the horse... we need to get the base game completed and published before we should be considering (in much depth) the items for any DLC/Expansion Pack.

What we should be doing (in my opinion) is listing everything we want in the game - then it is up to the Development Team in what they can/can't deliver in base delivery, and then what isn't at launch we can then rattle the cage with that list for consideration in any Expansion/DLC or whatever distribution model they choose.

But - I do want to see Hotels/Resorts and Water Rides !! [mouth shut]

While I did get Wild I preferred Soaked as it fit better with the rides theme park. Zoo feel different. I prefer zoo to be zoo, and with the animals in mind, not the guests = very large habitats/cages that works for the animals without getting stereotypic behavior, like walking around in circles all the time. The majority of the zoos are bad in that way, sadly. In that sense it is better to visit the animals in their real homes.. (photo shooting safari) or better yet remote controlled video filming, like the adorable Meerkat Manor tv show. <3

Oh hey now I went off-topic..

I am sure Frontier will come up with something awesome when the time comes. For now we want a well fleshed out base game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom