General / Off-Topic What Frontier should seriously consider.

What Frontier should consider doing is cutting a deal with the open source community. Frontier would instantly get access to 170 flat rides and coaster or OTR cars. I have discussed this in PM's before but am bringing this out publicly. In addition the amusement park industry people are behind a larger project and we have Ride Historians and others who could supply a great deal of accurate information. For example, while Frontier might make a hand full of rides they probably won't nail many historic rides. We have many of these already nailed and waiting to go. Where by Frontier could sit and talk with us, it might be an interesting partnership. Say you get a free game base that had a plug in architecture for addition scenery and ride packs. Let's a say a Disneyland Scenery pack that is very accurate for Jungleland or Fantasyland and ride addons as well. Frontier coul sell these types of trademarked license packs and those who got a free game base could then purchase those. The Open Source community can't do this but Frontier could. At first Frontier says nada we'll make the whole thing, why not partner with the world and make something that an Atari can't touch?

I think Frontier ought to sit back, take a thought on this then approach us and talk if they really wanted to. Yes Michael we both want games that allow many rides, scenery them packs and "MEGA" parks as I am a Park Builder and have wanted that for years. A few rides they don't have but we do.

Stantzel Strat-o-Liner

Strat-O-Liner-sr4.jpg

This was a High G's thrill ride, not a modern cable swing but this ride was high g's all the way with its rigid fixed arms. Yes Michael I have very rare footage of one working but at a slowed down rate for a film that was shot. PM me ;)

Parachute Drop 1939 Coney Island - Long considered the Eiffel Tower of America. Intamin engineers said too much cost to get it working again, but who knows.

Parachute_Jump_Coney_Island-GermanTaco.jpg

Austin Fly Plane 1949 Very rare ride because of the lack of Steel used during WWII. It was a very fast ride that worked much like the larger Chance Skydiver ride.

Austin_Fly_Plane-SR4.jpg

Chance Turbo, only 3 exist today that are working though a fourth is said to be in refitting. It was the successor to the earlier Turbo.
Chance_Radar_sr4_mopaso.jpg

Donnor Circle Swing (1909) rare ride. For those who want to build historic older parks, we got it nailed.

Donner_Circle_Swing-mopaso.jpg

Flying Elephant rides are not exclusive to Disney Corporation. There have been variants besides Disney's original Dumbo ride.
800px-Flying_Elephants-Surfingoz.jpg

We got the rare "High Ride" too. Check it out, waiting to go into a game.
High_Ride-SR4.jpg

My point here is that a partnership might work to both's best interests. Just a point I am bringing to light. It would of course require both sides to talk and see if there is common ground, but would if possible bring many resources that exist already to Frontier, save Frontier bundles of bucks and allow an army to mobilize that brings a partnership game to billions around the globe.

Hey Michael and David, wanna post real Braben shots of neat new things at a fraction of the production costs, talk to all of us including Sirchick and others. We are the community. A deal could be brokered and together we could make something giant. Again just a thought before anyone discounts it.

Top Bottom