What other games are we all playing?

I'm playing

Elite Dangerous
Gta 5
Cities Skylines
Life is strange
Stronghold HD
Age of Empires HD
and a lot of Wii U with friends, games like Mario Kart 8...

I'm quite surprised there's no EVE Online in the general taste (if at all). I've spent a bunch of hours on it and, forgive me, I think it's the reference in spaceship games.

Other than that, anything related to simulation has me. FSX, X-plane, Orbiter, euro truck, silent hunter...

www.hellokittyonlineislandadventure.com

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quite surprised there's no EVE Online in the general taste (if at all). I've spent a bunch of hours on it and, forgive me, I think it's the reference in spaceship games.

Other than that, anything related to simulation has me. FSX, X-plane, Orbiter, euro truck, silent hunter...

I have 4 toons over 125m sp and close to 48 billion isk in cash and assets.
No you can't have my stuff. ;)

I don't plat any other games.
Elite corrupted me and I have gone from being a non-gamer to an Elite player.
The shame. Don't tell anyone. :eek:

I built my first gaming PC for this game. As it turns out it runs things that aren't Elite: Dangerous.

I play a lot of Skyrim, some War Thunder, and a little bit of Warframe sometimes.

Oh, and DCS World. But Elite is my favorite game - not even just currently. I have like this game better than any I've played before.

None atm, just finished Witcher 3 (Batman is installed but I wait a while).
I just backed Everspace on kickstarter though, I think it will be nice to play next to ED.

A bit of Minecraft with my son. Maybe a bit of driving action with Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, pCars.

Last game I really had fun with was Legend Of Grimrock 2.

Only game I'm looking forward to is... more Elite.

I'll be playing Fallout 4 and the FFVII remake when they come out

more recently; FTL got a lot of hours, Neo Scavenger, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, XCOM, X-BTF Albion Prelude...so on and so forth

Last edited:
A bit of Minecraft with my son. Maybe a bit of driving action with Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, pCars.

Last game I really had fun with was Legend Of Grimrock 2.

Only game I'm looking forward to is... more Elite.

I wonder if your experience in Minecraft is like mine and my 3 kids... I end up being the guy who is responsible for gathering materials and building things, they're the ones responsible for getting into a war of some kind and destroying all I've created.

It's awesome.

I wonder if your experience in Minecraft is like mine and my 3 kids... I end up being the guy who is responsible for gathering materials and building things, they're the ones responsible for getting into a war of some kind and destroying all I've created.

It's awesome.

My son is three and Minecraft is pretty much his first experience with games. Early on he would just take a pickaxe, and dig straight down... the further he went the more nervous I'd get. I'd be thinking 'well, we don't really have very many torches, and this pickaxe isn't going to last that long either...' - so of course I'd spend the next 30 minutes digging 'Steve' back to the surface from bedrock, torchless and pickaxeless. Fun times... :rolleyes:

edit: but yeah, I'm certainly the practical, responsible one. "We need metal! C'mon let's go get some metal!"

:)

Last edited:
<scratches head> Where do you guys find the time? I can barely manage an hour a day (if I'm lucky), and that's split between Oolite and Elite.

Top Bottom