Horizons What happens if you craft multiple FSD boosts?

2.1's update notes said:

Remove the "No Effect", "Superseded" and "Boost Active" synthesis states, so a synthesis is always available as long as you have the materials for it and you are in the appropriate vessel

What does this mean for jumponium crafting?

It left me craft three Level 2 boosts in a row, but where do I see the number of crafted injections? After just one jump, my range dropped back down to normal. So, how do I access the remaining two boosts I crafted?

Last edited:
If the range gets back to normal after the first jump, I'm afraid it would mean that you cannot stack multiple FSD boost synthesis, and after crafting the first one, all others will be simply lost.

I haven't used it yet myself however, and I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Holy crap .. that's a bug! It should never let you waste precious jumponiums... ouch. I wonder why they changed that in 2.1? I will make a bug report.

You know how long it will take me to farm 4 cadmiums on the 0.04 grav, canyon-and-crater moons of this system...? QQ

I just NOW got "a bit anger" with this ... I do not even know how to name it ... :-!
It is kinda unlogical, because there is even "route planing with 1/2/3 fsd boost" - which is also "non-working" because how can you plan (or WHY) if you cannot make more thao one jump in "row" xD

I just did try to make 5 "50% boosts" and try to plan boosted route, but ... this is just kind of "empty space" in FSD boost problematics...

:-/

It's always been if you synthesise Jumponium then synthesise a second Jumponium injection without using the first, the first is dumped and the second used. Never been different as far as I can remember since Horizons dropped.
"route planing with 1/2/3 fsd boost"

That refers to the level of boost, not the number!

Nice necro by the way, bringing up a thread from 2016, that's now over 5 years ago.

Top Bottom