What I find a bit stupid.....is that I can't save during computer turns

Hello,

it is a bit stupid that I can't save the game during computer turns.
There is a need for it for two reasons:
1). I have crashes to desktop in my game (yes, v1.1.1 is installed). It happened two times. At 1st time at the beginning of a battle, the 2nd time 4 minutes prior to the end of a fiery battle - where I had to fight against all odds and I was winning - during a chain of computer attacks - what was annoying, because I had to play everything again.
2.) As I don't know how many attacks I have to expect and maybe I need to go to sleep, because it is late, it would be great if I can save the game during computer attacks.

It is a disadvantage that I don't know how many attacks do I have to expect from the AI in his turn.

Hello,

it is a bit stupid that I can't save the game during computer turns.
There is a need for it for two reasons:
1). I have crashes to desktop in my game (yes, v1.1.1 is installed). It happened two times. At 1st time at the beginning of a battle, the 2nd time 4 minutes prior to the end of a fiery battle - where I had to fight against all odds and I was winning - during a chain of computer attacks - what was annoying, because I had to play everything again.
2.) As I don't know how many attacks I have to expect and maybe I need to go to sleep, because it is late, it would be great if I can save the game during computer attacks.

It is a disadvantage that I don't know how many attacks do I have to expect from the AI in his turn.
?
you can though? if you select quit then save and quit it saves your game. then you can come back the next day to finish the battle.
Doesn't help with game crashes though.

They had tanks before I did. I used the first chemical weapons. It's a lot of fun.
Now I've got heavy tanks and that's the end of the game. They don't have any defenses. It looks like you're supposed to play on the hardest difficulty.

Are you sure that works? If you want to cancel an ongoing battle, you can not select 'save game'.
well, no, nor for an ongoing battle. But you'll know before you select "fight battle manually" that your in for at least 20 minutes of hell. You can save before or after a battle if your feeling too tired to fight

well, no, nor for an ongoing battle. But you'll know before you select "fight battle manually" that your in for at least 20 minutes of hell. You can save before or after a battle if your feeling too tired to fight
FinalAdvance, I have the feeling we are not talking about the same game. Please read again post no. 1. Then the meaning will become clear to you - I hope.

Last edited:
FinalAdvance, I have the feeling we are not talking about the same game. Please read again post no. 1. Then the meaning will become clear to you - I hope.
" As I don't know how many attacks I have to expect and maybe I need to go to sleep, because it is late, it would be great if I can save the game during computer attacks."
When the enemy initiates an attack you have the option to concede, auto resolve, or fight
Once you select a choice you are locked in. This I do not dispute
Before you click anything you can hit esc > Quit > Save and Quit
This will save your game. You do have to quit to main menu to save but you absolutely can.

Top Bottom