What is going on

😱

Attachments

• patiently-waiting.png
    patiently-waiting.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 19
Taking longer than usual.
Curious to what does the "weekly maintenance" include - doubt it's just a simple server restart...

I'm starting to forget what sub 40 minute maintenance windows look like.
Just change the ingame message to "Yeah we'll be back real soon now"

Curious to what does the "weekly maintenance" include - doubt it's just a simple server restart...
Just a server restart. PC has been back in 12 minutes in the past.. But 2 hours now.. Something is broken (or maybe they forgot to put the maint settings back to normal after the last patch :) )

It started with Powerplay, yeah, another thing we can thank it for. 😛 Presumably it's for processing that rubbish. Normally it's around 10 minutes.

They sometimes also sneak in an update or some other server changes at the same time. This extends the time usually but not by much.

Recently they've also done an upgrade at the same time so I'm not surprised new players might be confused.

Either way, no notice and no updates is poor service. Some of us plan around this maintenance and would like to be notified if something changes. :poop:

I'm logged in now (to Legacy) & everything seems fine. When I first managed to log in (approx. 8:50am UTC) openingthe system map caused all other controls to be unresponsive requiring a relog to menu & back to fix. Over a period of around 10 minutes I became able to access system map for other systems via the galmap but not the one I was in, then eventually it all started working normally again.

So I guess the servers were brought back manually one at a time following some issue.

Haven't tried live yet but legacy does normally come back sooner on Thursday mornings.

Wasn't there something about AX combat zones not showing up? What if they weren't showing up because the Thargoids were busy and we log in to an actually destroyed space port, like, blown apart in two or three chunks?

Top Bottom