What is up with the chainlifts etc.?

Hi all,

Having a lot of issues with mechanical pieces like the chainlift in Alpha 3. It's really restrictive and I keep getting the 'can only be placed on straight and unbanked tracks' message. I'm 100% sure it's both and I tried it on every single piece too, instead of selecting the entire hill. What am I doing wrong? [happy]

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/sqAcAlq.png

I can't be the only one with this issue haha... Starting to think I did something wrong, but (I think) I tried everything. [tongue]

This is a weird bug. It seems that we insert a piece even if it meets the required criteria, unless we delete several other pieces. It's a bug, I'm sure it'll be corrected very soon as is frustrating people and will as a result restrict youtube vid creativity (free marketing - quite important).

My greater concern is their determination to lock coasters to what is realistic - but their rules of 'realism' will never be perfect. Surely better to let us decide for ourselves what should be where...

It's a minor gripe, but I do feel the direction they're headed in is wrong when it comes to coaster limitations. Overall I'm thrilled with alpha 3 coasters though! So smooth! Smooth looking, smooth riding! :)

Agree, they could make it less restrictive. We have to trust them that they'll fix it because we already voted with out wallets. No need for them to listen to us anymore, except (like you said) bad PR.

Top Bottom