What is your most requested feature?

I recently noticed that when you have 10 buildings that are inaccessible that you do not get a list of those buildings, instead you are brought to the building management list page thingy and left to go one by one through your buildings and figure out which ones are inaccessible.

Why aren't we given a simple list in the notification tab and automatically taken to the inaccessible building to sort it out? Or do we and I've totally missed it.

I recently noticed that when you have 10 buildings that are inaccessible that you do not get a list of those buildings, instead you are brought to the building management list page thingy and left to go one by one through your buildings and figure out which ones are inaccessible.

Why aren't we given a simple list in the notification tab and automatically taken to the inaccessible building to sort it out? Or do we and I've totally missed it.
Absolutely agree. We need something like a separate Window that only shows the Buildings/Animals that have Problems

Top Bottom