What new Dinosaurs, Features, Improvements would you like to see in Future DLC's (Plus DLC's by Time Period proposal)

Hello I'm an enthusiast user of Jurassic World Evolution 2. I'm already having an amazing experience using Jurassic World Evolution 2.
I have used Jurassic World Evolution 1 in creating documentaries and posting them on YouTube.
I have a proposal regarding creating new DLCs. Specifically including animals from the time period across the Mesozoic Era. Along with possible improvements and new features for JWE2.
Are there other people out there who would enjoy having these creatures and new features in the Game?

What other features and improvements would you like to see feel free to post your own DLC and feature and improvements wishlists along with your ideas and input.

It will be nice to have new fun features and Prehistoric Animals available in future developments for Jurassic World Evolution 2 Wouldn't it? What do you guys think? Would you like to see a DLC like this in the future?

Thank You So Much Frontier for making this Masterpiece of a Game for us Dinosaur Fans Frontier!!!

My wishlist

Jurassic Park: Novel Dinosaur Pack

• Callovosaurs (Featured in some versions of the Novel)
• Novel Dilophosaurus (Could be renamed to Dracovenator or Sinosaurus)
• Hadrosaurus
• Nanosaurus (Othnielia)
• Microceratus
• Procompsognathus
• Hypsilophodon

New Features and improvements
• Sky Trams, Lagoon tunnel, Hang gliding for aviaries and Aquatic Gyrospheres.

Jurassic World: Dominion Dinosaur Pack

• Atrociraptor
• Dimetrodon (Unconfirmed)
• Dreadnoughtus (New Skin Cosmetic and Sound Effects)
• Giganotosaurus (New Skin Cosmetic and Sound Effects)
• Iguanodon (New Skin Cosmetic and Sound Effects)
• Lystrosaurus
• Moros
• Oviraptor
• Pyroraptor
• Quetzalcoatlus

• New Chaos Theory scenario, New Map and themed objects

Permian Pack (300-250 MYA)

• Dimetrodon (If it is not in Jurassic World Dominion)
• Edaphosaurus
• Estemmenosuchus
• Euchambersia (A Therocephalian with a poisonous bite)
• Inostrancevia
• Scutosaurus

• Euchambersia becomes the first Non-Dinosaurian Reptile to pack hunt, using their venomus bite to slowly bring down their prey.

Triassic Reptile Pack (250-200 MYA)

• Desmatosuchus
• Eudimorphodon
• Placerias
• Placodus
• Postosuchus
• Shastasaurus
• Tanystropheus

• Live Food Bait Ammonite

Triassic Dinosaur Pack (250-200 MYA)

• Gojirasaurus
• Liliensternus
• Isanosaurus
• Plateosaurus
• Thecodontosaurus

• Live Food Bait Cow

Early Jurassic Pack (200-175 MYA)

• Heterodontosaurus
• Mussaurus
• Scelidosaurus
• Temnodontosaurus

• Return of Scenery Items including new Scenery Items for Lagoons and Aviaries

Middle Jurassic Pack (175-160 MYA)

• Cetiosaurus
• Cryptoclidus
• Guanlong
• Monolophosaurus
• Ophthalmosaurus
• Yangchuanosaurus

• Live Food version of the Shark from the Shark Feeder

Late Jurassic Pack (160-145 MYA)

• Anurognathus
• Camptosaurus
• Dakosaurus
• Miragaia
• Rhamphorhynchus
• Shunosaurus

• Sauropods can defend themselves

Early Cretaceous Pack (145-120 MYA)

• Dsungaripterus
• Kronosaurus
• Minmi
• Wuerhosaurus

• All 5 Campaign maps made available for use in Sandbox

Middle Cretaceous Pack (120-90 MYA)

• Dolichorhynchops
• Psittacosaurus
• Pterodaustro
• Riparovenator (A newly discovered Spinosaurid in 2021 from England. Honored after renowned Paleontologist Angela Milner)
• Thanos (A newly discovered Abelisaurid in 2020 from Brazil. Named after the Marvel Comics supervillain)
• Utahraptor

• Pterosaurs can be released from an Aviary so they can fly among Dinosaurs or a player can be able to demolish an Aviary with Pterosaurs inside.

Late Cretaceous Pack (90-66 MYA)

• Archelon
• Austroraptor (a good substitute to Spinoraptor)
• Hatzegopteryx
• Masiakasaurus
• Nyctosaurus
• Protoceratops
• Saltasaurus
• Therizinosaurus
• Xiphactinus

• Aquatic Reptiles can attack Pterosaurs and Helicopters flying above the water

Hello I'm an enthusiast user of Jurassic World Evolution 2. I'm already having an amazing experience using Jurassic World Evolution 2.
I have used Jurassic World Evolution 1 in creating documentaries and posting them on YouTube.
I have a proposal regarding creating new DLCs. Specifically including animals from the time period across the Mesozoic Era. Along with possible improvements and new features for JWE2.
Are there other people out there who would enjoy having these creatures and new features in the Game?

What other features and improvements would you like to see feel free to post your own DLC and feature and improvements wishlists along with your ideas and input.

It will be nice to have new fun features and Prehistoric Animals available in future developments for Jurassic World Evolution 2 Wouldn't it? What do you guys think? Would you like to see a DLC like this in the future?

Thank You So Much Frontier for making this Masterpiece of a Game for us Dinosaur Fans Frontier!!!

My wishlist

Jurassic Park: Novel Dinosaur Pack

• Callovosaurs (Featured in some versions of the Novel)
• Novel Dilophosaurus (Could be renamed to Dracovenator or Sinosaurus)
• Hadrosaurus
• Nanosaurus (Othnielia)
• Microceratus
• Procompsognathus
• Hypsilophodon

• Sky Trams, Lagoon tunnel, Hang gliding for aviaries and Aquatic Gyrospheres.

Jurassic World: Dominion Dinosaur Pack

• Atrociraptor
• Dimetrodon (Unconfirmed)
• Dreadnoughtus (New Skin Cosmetic and Sound Effects)
• Giganotosaurus (New Skin Cosmetic and Sound Effects)
• Iguanodon (New Skin Cosmetic and Sound Effects)
• Lystrosaurus
• Moros
• Oviraptor
• Pyroraptor
• Quetzalcoatlus

• New Chaos Theory scenario, New Map and themed objects

Permian Pack (300-250 MYA)

• Dimetrodon (If it is not in Jurassic World Dominion)
• Edaphosaurus
• Estemmenosuchus
• Euchambersia (A Therocephalian with a poisonous bite)
• Inostrancevia
• Scutosaurus

• Euchambersia becomes the first Non-Dinosaurian Reptile to pack hunt, using their venomus bite to slowly bring down their prey.

Triassic Reptile Pack (250-200 MYA)

• Desmatosuchus
• Eudimorphodon
• Placerias
• Placodus
• Postosuchus
• Shastasaurus
• Tanystropheus

• Live Food Bait Ammonite

Triassic Dinosaur Pack (250-200 MYA)

• Gojirasaurus
• Liliensternus
• Isanosaurus
• Plateosaurus
• Thecodontosaurus

• Live Food Bait Cow

Early Jurassic Pack (200-175 MYA)

• Heterodontosaurus
• Mussaurus
• Scelidosaurus
• Temnodontosaurus

• Return of Scenery Items including new Scenery Items for Lagoons and Aviaries

Middle Jurassic Pack (175-160 MYA)

• Cetiosaurus
• Cryptoclidus
• Guanlong
• Monolophosaurus
• Ophthalmosaurus
• Yangchuanosaurus

• Live Food version of the Shark from the Shark Feeder

Late Jurassic Pack (160-145 MYA)

• Anurognathus
• Camptosaurus
• Dakosaurus
• Miragaia
• Rhamphorhynchus
• Shunosaurus

• Sauropods can defend themselves

Early Cretaceous Pack (145-120 MYA)

• Dsungaripterus
• Kronosaurus
• Minmi
• Wuerhosaurus

• All 5 Campaign maps made available for use in Sandbox

Middle Cretaceous Pack (120-90 MYA)

• Dolichorhynchops
• Psittacosaurus
• Pterodaustro
• Riparovenator (A newly discovered Spinosaurid in 2021 from England. Honored after renowned Paleontologist Angela Milner)
• Thanos (A newly discovered Abelisaurid in 2020 from Brazil. Named after the Marvel Comics supervillain)
• Utahraptor

• Pterosaurs can be released from an Aviary so they can fly among Dinosaurs or a player can be able to demolish an Aviary with Pterosaurs inside.

Late Cretaceous Pack (90-66 MYA)

• Archelon
• Austroraptor (a good substitute to Spinoraptor)
• Hatzegopteryx
• Masiakasaurus
• Nyctosaurus
• Protoceratops
• Saltasaurus
• Therizinosaurus
• Xiphactinus

• Aquatic Reptiles can attack Pterosaurs and Helicopters flying above the water
New creature list

Late Cretaceous Pack

Lambeosaurus
Alamosaurus
Daspletosaurus
Thescelosaurus

Early Jurassic Pack

Rhomaleosaurus
Heterodontosaurus
Saltriovenator
Barapasaurus

Update

Deep water
Animals that swim, like PZ

Owen Grady DLC

New Story Campaign
+
Utahraptor
Concavenator
Hadrosaurus
Austroraptor

New World DLC (Big DLC)

Four new Campaign Story missions

Life Finds a Way DLC (Big DLC)

I think investing in quality is better than investing in quantity, so while new animals are welcome, adding new mechanics would make the game even better

Additions:

Male dinosaurs

Babies and juvenile animals

Breeding mechanic with nests

Petting Zoo Attraction

High male territorial behaviour

Strong protective female behaviour

How this might work:

The difference between males and females will be based on skins, males more colourful, females with more opaque colours. Juvenile animals will be the same as their parents in body shape except for their heads. Animals in the wild are never 100% comfortable because danger is always present, so for an animal to breed, its comfort threshold must be at least 60%.

Pterosaurs will make their nests on high ground, the nests will have babies that will stay in the same place waiting for food. The adults will have an animation feeding the babies, the juveniles will be identical to their parents but smaller in size, they will be able to leave the nest and do the same as their parents

Park Ammenity Pack

Benches
Umbrellas
Rest Area
Viewing Dome

Last edited:
Dinosaurs are actually the last new thing we need at the moment.

Attractions are overwhelming lacking more than any other component in the game. While we've been focused on balance, parity, and Sandbox options this area of the game is a dead end even the research screen is disappointing since it is so bare bones. Generally, I think we also just need some new things to flesh out the gameplay and create more variety.

Sauropods should absolutely be able to defend themselves like via tail whips, similarly I already made a nice proposal for the Compsognathus, among other behavioral change. Additionally, I think fencing although greatly improved still has some rough areas where it is pretty much place them down and then you are done. A proper weather forecasting system would also be ideal; a hygiene system like JPOG had and more variety of decorations would deepen gameplay further. Imagine, if decorations added prestige--a new rating--I am proposing prestige be included as part of your guest comfort needs. This motivates players to have to use some sort of decorations and then give us some more to toy around with you could eventually start making these into DLC packs as well that way the monotony of dinosaur packs doesn't wind up boring you to death.

The guests themselves need an overhaul, but I am not sure Frontier will ever go that far. Attractions would serve a more functional role by allowing you to tailor your park to certain guest types. Right now having amenities solely handle guest types is a letdown, it would also be nice if we could actually manage attraction and park admission fees. In this way you would have far more freedom to build parks that were prestigious works of art, thrillers, biologic preserves, or mainstream money making machines. The real challenge would be trying to balance the 4 guest types which could lead to interesting obstacles as it would be far harder to make an appealing park for all guest types rather than 1-2.

More weather conditions and marine reptile interactions would help bring things together. The lagoon is rather boring despite how pretty it is since literally nothing happens in there. We can't schedule feeding shows, you can't edit the lagoon's environment to add corals or flora, there is no management to keep the waters clean and turning murky with disease-spreading algae, they pose no threat to guests, and they can't even escape their enclosures. As for weather, I still firmly believe the heat wave from JPOG would make a mountain of difference, it would just be ideal to have more disasters per biome rather than 1 each which becomes predictable.

Last edited:
I agree with @Jurassic_DX. The clean water managent system in planet zoo was great. They could have used that for the lagoons. I was pretty bummed that lagoons lacked customisability apart from the feeders and a viewing stand. I thought what they did with the aviary was great. I wish to see more for the lagoons in the aspect of tour rides OR terrain modifications at least.

I'D also love to see some of these ideas come to life... It could be in a dlc pack or free update. I mean planet zoo's dlc packs are amazing and always come with animals and additional decorations... Maybe jwe2 could try something along those lines:

• Deep water where aemi-aquatic dinosaurs could swim in (could be in the form of placable paths/objects like the aviaries and lagoons) but in smaller prefabs
  • River tour ride that can be built on deep water
  • More variety of placable decorations

I agree the Lagoons need more of work i would like to see more placable objects like corals or flora. I also think ambient animals such as Crabs and Schools of Ammonites and Fish would be lovely. What do you guys think?

I agree the Lagoons need more of work i would like to see more placable objects like corals or flora. I also think ambient animals such as Crabs and Schools of Ammonites and Fish would be lovely. What do you guys think?
In the intro to the game we see the Mosasaurus swimming through a kelp forest. Maybe Frontier could start with that.

And yes, it would be great to see biodiversity in the lagoons. I was thinking having different types of feeders. It could add to a more specialized diet for each species.

I propose a DLC that would have decretive items. Nature decretive items and decretive items to place for the guests. The decretive items would enhance the comfort of the guests and the animals in the enclosures. Somethings that could add to guest comfort,

Vending machines adds to food needs
Drinking fountains adds to drink needs
Small food stands adds to food needs
Park signs directs guests to certain areas of the park. adds comfort to all guest types
Sculptures/statues/ mounted skeletons adds to comfort of all guest types with extra comfort rating to adventure guests
Placeable trees adds comfort to all guest types with extra comfort rating to nature guests
Benches adds comfort to all guest types
Fancy benches adds comfort to all guest types with extra comfort rating to luxury guests
Water fountains adds comfort to all guest types with extra comfort rating to nature and luxury guests

Use the symbols from the species field guide, LAND MARINE AIR to make three additional signs. The signs when placed could increase guest numbers coming to that particular enclosure or ride, generating more traffic in that particular part of your park. Additional signs can add comfort depending on guest types.

Knowing the limitations of the game what if we had signs of the attractions not yet in the game. By placing a sign near an enclosure it would effect the rating making it more popular. The idea is that if you have a T-rex enclosure and the T-rex kingdom building does not exist in the game, this would be a way to have it in the game. For the Cretaceous River, it is a take on the Cretaceous Cruise, the ride itself may not exist, but one could make an enclosure that could look like it. But, it would be nice to have the actual ride.

Tyrannosaurs Rex Kingdom sign adds to comfort of adventure guests.
Cretaceous River sign adds to comfort of nature guests
Gentle Giants sign adds to the comfort of all guests

Somethings to add to animal comfort, Land and Air
Waterfalls adds to drink and habitat needs
Caves adds to habitat/ shelter needs
logs adds to habitat needs
Placeable trees adds to habitat/shelter needs

Somethings to add to animal comfort, Marine
Shrimp/plankton/ mollusks feeder adds to food needs
Marine plants adds to habitat/shelter needs
Coral Beds adds to habitat/shelter needs

Top Bottom