What other games are we all playing?

Forza Horizon 4
Vermintide 2
If anybody would like to team up for some casual fun in either hit me up. I do Legend runs in Vermintide, and usually race PI 100-700 in Forza.

Can't possibly play anything after the 6 nations Calcutta cup match....

England 38
Scotland 38.. Scotland were 31-7 down at half time.

Emotionally wrecked and shouted myself hoarse :x

Llongyfarchiadau mawr i fy mrodyr Cymreig ar y grand slam ;)

Last edited:
Fallout 4 (again) got the two dlc's I diddnt own plus a lot of the mods I use have been updated. I have finally got further than any other playthroughs and have yet to touch Nuka World or Far Harbour. [smile]

Just got dishonored in the Steam sale for a couple of quid...£7.99 for the definitive edition. I had this on Xbox but never got into it, now I'm wondering why...it's pretty good :)

Atm I'm playing Forza Horizon 3, Forza 6 and I picked up No Man's Sky again.
I also want to start a new playthrough of Starpoint Gemini Warlords now that I finally managed to get the dlc which isn't originally available in the Netherlands.

Still got some other games in my backlog too.

Getting the rust off my city building/resource management playing Townsmen, in preparation for the incoming release of Tropico 6 which I foresee playing for quite a while until The Outer Worlds finally releases in the summer.

Just got dishonored in the Steam sale for a couple of quid...£7.99 for the definitive edition. I had this on Xbox but never got into it, now I'm wondering why...it's pretty good :)

The sequel is equally as good if not better. Well worth buying also if you are into more of this.

The sequel is equally as good if not better. Well worth buying also if you are into more of this.

I got the complete package on Steam for around 50 quid..that's Dishonored with all the DLC and additions, Dishonored®: Death of the outsider™ plus Dishonored 2... 3 games for the price of 1.

I may be some time :)

Last edited:
Dark Souls III, again. Praise the sun.
Nice. I just finished DS1 after something like 200 hours on and off over around 3 years. Immediately started up DS2 and have been thoroughly absorbed. DS2 has a bad reputation and it's for sure dumber, uglier, and more arcadey; but I've been having a blast playing it in coop and treating it like a coin-op brawler ala Final Fight or Knights of the Round.

I got the complete package on Steam for around 50 quid..that's Dishonored with all the DLC and additions, Dishonored®: Death of the outsider™ plus Dishonored 2... 3 games for the price of 1.

I may be some time :)

I'm jealous actually. I'd love to replay them for first time myself. Arkane are great developers, they push gameplay envelopes and possibilities whilst still maintaining high quality story writing. Now if only I could nudge them away from clap trappy American voice actors.

Nice. I just finished DS1 after something like 200 hours on and off over around 3 years. Immediately started up DS2 and have been thoroughly absorbed. DS2 has a bad reputation and it's for sure dumber, uglier, and more arcadey; but I've been having a blast playing it in coop and treating it like a coin-op brawler ala Final Fight or Knights of the Round.

I consider Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition one of my all time favorite games. Ultimately the follow up doesn't belong in the same category, though it is quite good. In many ways Dark Souls III might be the best of the trilogy. I can't get enough of it's cursed kingdom and Lord's of Cinder, and faster paced combat. Plus, the creature design is unparalleled. And the replay value... basically it's video gaming at it's finest.

Taking a break from ED so because I am on the Cyberpunk 2077 hype train I have reinstalled Witcher3 for the 3rd time to give it a good go and get into it.

After a week of playing it I can see why it’s loved. 1st class story telling and play is as fast/slow and deep as I want. Not long arrived in the big city and it is stunning.

Top Bottom