What other games are we all playing?

Added a couple of mods from the Nexus to Control. Leather jacket with patch and leather jeans for Jesse...you can see my biker influence creeping in here :D

There's a few packs of back patches you can individually add to the jacket...the majority of them are really good. All the mods from the same guy over at the Nexus.

n4steiE.png

S8rzYWx.png

Last edited:
There's no hard, fast rule...but generally during the winter months it could be every few days or weeks...sometimes we go months without seeing them. Orkney is quite noted for it in the toursity pamphlets and stuff though. Midnight sun during summer...4-5 hours of daylight in the winter.

I should put it on my list of places to visit. The rough seas and weather is something. I suppose there is good source of fish and restos for seafood?

Wasteland 3.

Great game for whoever loves squad-based RPGs with turn-based combat. A post-apocalyptic world that reacts to your actions and where your choices matter. And without the rough edges from Wasteland 2. Loving it so far.

Added a couple of mods from the Nexus to Control. Leather jacket with patch and leather jeans for Jesse...you can see my biker influence creeping in here :D

There's a few packs of back patches you can individually add to the jacket...the majority of them are really good. All the mods from the same guy over at the Nexus.

n4steiE.png

S8rzYWx.png
Personally I haven't found any clothing mod that would be cooler than the Asynchronous suit you get after the purging the haunted mirror.
But I have to admit (and you being a biker probably plays a role in her clothing decisions. :LOL:) that the jackets look really cool.

The one local inn does fresh lobster, crab and seafood...we only have one inn...no towns or villages, 25 miles of road and only 400 people.
I thought there is some tourism on the islands. Maybe not your particular one. How is living on such islands? Do you ever go to the neighbouring islands? Here the other side of the river is usually not visited even with a bridge. Without a bridge the "other side" are complete aliens.

I thought there is some tourism on the islands. Maybe not your particular one. How is living on such islands? Do you ever go to the neighbouring islands? Here the other side of the river is usually not visited even with a bridge. Without a bridge the "other side" are complete aliens.
The old Viking rivalry still exists up here...every time there's a glow in the sky to the west, the islanders from here all cheer because they think Westray is burning :D

On my particular island there are only a few tourists during the summer, usually backpackers or cyclists..a few with RV's. They all head to the camping site. Other than that, besides day visitors doing a tour of the islands via ferry, we don't see a lot. It's down to the cost...even for UK residents, it's cheaper to fly to the USA than it is to visit Orkney via ferry...sad but true.

Top Bottom