Ships What The Hell Is It With HGE's???

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find Pharmaceutical Isolators. They are supposed to be found in systems in state Outbreak. Today I went to SEVEN of these systems:

System - Population
Negrito - 1,102,503,120
UGP 485 - 813,251,870
Papai - 357,026,600
Kaluhet - 4,365,243
LTT 12990 - 3,928,888
Scorpii Sector HR-W c1-19 - 1,828,975
Camulus - 482,024

They are all Independent systems. I scanned the Nav beacon in each system. I found exactly ONE HGE. One. Not one from each system - one total, from ALL seven systems. And it was 134 000ls from the star (and from me, where I jumped into the system) - and it had 45 seconds left on the clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Search maybe?

Cba to repost, but do check this:

and also this:

Poor reading and / or comprehension skills? I didn't say system state - I said systems in state Outbreak. When last have you looked at system states on the galaxy map...?

He is right you know - the system state in galmap will list only the state for the ruling faction. And while this is an idicative, it's the poorest of it.
Check the links i posted above

Search maybe?

Cba to repost, but do check this:

and also this:

Do either of those 2 posts provide a solution? No. Then what's the point of posting them?

How the #@$# are we supposed to find these $%#@# things?!?!?! This REALLY %$&%# me off!!! Christ, it's been YEARS now - fix these damn things!!
Maybe you should ask Christ to help you with your temper. He's more likely to be interested in that than he is in a video game :p

A good source of Pharmaceutical Isolators is related to elite salvage/liberation missions. The ships that are sent after you are often deadly/dangerous/elite condas which quite often spawn this mat when got vaporized. It's one chunk per ship tops, of course, but the spawn rate is pretty stable.

I don't get this; SEVEN systems that have the required state should yield at least ONE HGE that I can actually get to. I don't expect a hundred of them to spawn in each system every time I jump into it. The fact that I have actually visited SEVEN separate systems shows that I really am prepared to do a bit of work to achieve something in the game. And then the game is like, "Oh, so you want an HGE, do you? Well, here's one - but you! Because reasons!"
And when I complain about it here, everyone acts like it's MY fault - I haven't done it right, I haven't jumped through enough hoops yet. Or suggestions that doing SIX times the work is somehow acceptable......
It's a damn GAME. If they can tweak the knobs at a moments' notice to address the 'problem' of people finding easier / quicker ways to do things in-game, they can tweak the knobs to fix this. Games are supposed to distract players from real-life crap - not imitate it.....

Last edited:
o, they do NOT. They are both links to ONE post

They are both links to TWO distinct posts that are explaining how things work and what to do to increase your chance of getting rare G5 materials.
And it works for me quite well. Check below, i have only 65 PI because i used the rest to top G1-G4 bins by Trade Down.

PI.JPG

I wont comment regarding the rest of your post, but dude...
i can understand your frustration, but why ask for help if you don't read up the advices you are being offered?

A good source of Pharmaceutical Isolators is related to elite salvage/liberation missions. The ships that are sent after you are often deadly/dangerous/elite condas which quite often spawn this mat when got vaporized. It's one chunk per ship tops, of course, but the spawn rate is pretty stable.
Thanks - at last someone with an actual suggestion. Although it doesn't help me - I suck at combat; no way I can take on what will probably result in a wing of Elite NPC's all shooting me at once.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom