What will be the Sirius Corp's answer to this ludicrous drive?

After everybody re-engineered their fleet FSDs with much grind, "Sirius" will nerf the SCO parameters by means of producing a scandal of the cancer-causing radiation the SCO effect produces on full power. Pilot's federation will then forbid the usage of full power, thus reducing the parameters below those of Sirius FSDs again. However, Farseer will find a way to shield the radiation, reverting the drive to full power again, for the small cost of 20 yttrium, 40 DWEs and 80 imperial shielding. Or for just 30k ARX.

in my mind, FSD & SCO drives are the #1 most important modules in the galaxy. i cant wait to see what this competition comes up with. hopefully lots of more options. like engineering different types of suits for specific purposes... auto jump to a distant system like how the taxi service works? i think everyones favorite would be humungus extreme jump range. maybe we will be able to upgrade fleet carrier drives, or automate them... i dont know

Plot twist:
Sirius finds the way to reinvigorate the Hyperdrives, by retrofitting the FSD's into them. No more Top Secret™ fuel, just the H2, and no more supercruise at all. :p

Top Bottom